PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Stafford on the trading block [update: traded to Rams]

Status
Not open for further replies.
The rams seem to be hit and heavy in on Stafford. And since they have wolford, they would need to move Goff along.

Goff would be perfect for Indy, especially if Indy can get another receiver or two.

the dominos are just about set!

The rams seem to be hit and heavy in on Stafford. And since they have wolford, they would need to move Goff along.

Goff would be perfect for Indy, especially if Indy can get another receiver or two.

the dominos are just about set!
For Jimmy G to New England?

I admire Mcvay for trying not to waste that great defense. Such a high price but I guess 1 first for Stafford and 1 first to unload Goff and a third for the tax.

If that's what a team has to give up for Stafford, the Texans are going to be asking at least 3 first rounds picks and maybe even more.

So basically the pats are gonna be boxed out of all available qbs this year and we're gonna get left at the altar again.

****ing great.

Lol at the rams. Don’t the rams take a cap hit as well? Joke of a trade.

LOL at the Rams dropping two 1st rounders for a lateral move at QB. Trash. Neither of these teams will win shat

I feel like they had to give up so much to get out of Goff's contract though. Taking on that abomination of a deal is with at least a 1st rounder

I don’t like Goff but at least the guy’s won a division title. This could blow up in the rams face.

We're over here debating if one first round pick was too much for Stafford and Detroit was fielding options like that. Yikes.

First, is Brady to blame? Not blame, but helped opened the eyes to how important a QB can be. Even though it's basic team building that you build around a QB, it seems like this was a huge overpay from LA. Did Brady going to the SB set a new market for older QBs? (I know Stafford is a baby compared to Brady, but 33 used to be fairly old.

Second, does this hurt the Pats? We were expecting them to trade for a QB, but are teams going to get crazy with demands now? Or will this just be a one-off gross overpay by a team looking to take advantage of their window of prime Aaron Donald?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe