PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread SPECIAL GAMEDAY THREAD: Tampa takes on the Buggalo Billdos

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Bucs are so bad against quick pocket passers and so dominant against scramblers.

Don’t think they can.

You gotta pretend you can. You can’t pass every play or teams will just pin their ears back and pressure Allen all game.

Is there anyone in this thread who actually rooting for the Bills? If so, why? And what did your parents do to you when you were growing up?
I'm like 99% for the Bucs and 1% for the Bills because I really want the next game vs Buffalo to have a lot on the line as far as seeding and the division

Is there anyone in this thread who actually rooting for the Bills? If so, why? And what did your parents do to you when you were growing up?

Only the doctor with a horny supermodel wife.

1639344920454.png

I'm like 99% for the Bucs and 1% for the Bills because I really want the next game vs Buffalo to have a lot on the line as far as seeding and the division

Look.at it this way. If the Bills lose this game, A loss to us could knock them out of the playoffs altogether.

Buffalo choosing to play man to man.

EDIT: off coverage on weakside.

The Ravens are having historically bad injury like this year but I cannot bring myself to feel bad for them, even a little bit.

Going to pay for trying to cover Evans one on one.

Brady gonna eat against that secondary with no Tre White

LOL nice

Hah ha. Buffalo's run D continues to be a problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Back