PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread SPECIAL GAMEDAY THREAD: Tampa takes on the Buggalo Billdos

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Idk, I think the Pats broke their spirits last week. I'm kind of expecting Buffalo to come out and look like crap. Maybe that's wishful thinking though lol
I’m also EXPECTING Tampa to pound them. Just saying ‘I would not be surprised’.

This thread will be so respectful.

TB12 is the best QB in football today and it's not really that close.

Gonna take care of business today.

Hyde and Poyer gonna be mad again. LOL

Is there anyone in this thread who actually rooting for the Bills? If so, why? And what did your parents do to you when you were growing up?

Fine folks of Patsfans: the Universe and Fate have aligned a special set of circumstances which very likely will result in a special hell of suffering for Bills fans today, and I am thinking we would be remiss if we did not collectively join together to revel and partake in this joyous day. Thus I have, without authorization, started a special game thread for that express purpose only.

@Dingleberry to provide commentary, fashion, eligibility, and otherwise, on His Lordship.

@GreenCow is welcomed to provide further, and contrary commentary, on how Nothing Is Ever Allen's Fault.

Homers, and those feeling like jilted ex's, need not apply.

And yes, Buggalo is a word.

Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo.​

Who do you think will catch Brady's 3 passes today? I say Godwin for 1, Evans for 1 and Fournette for the other one.

:D

Tampa's D against the pass is terrible. I could see this game being a lot closer than people think.

Oof what was that

Good grief

A ginger Center with an afro. What do you expect?

The Bills really just don’t like to run the ball do they?

Bowles choosing a single high semi man-zone coverage. Outside CBs in zone.. interesting.

that's on Allen for not recognizing the slot blitz.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes