PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Sources says Mac Jones has been playing with an AC joint sprain in his throwing shoulder per 98.5

People who cry about F&M and Boston radio in general are infinetly more obnoixious than the shows/hosts themselves. You aren't forced to listen if you don't want to. Get over it.

The talk media doesn't just impact in the sense of listening. It also drives stories (in this case, it's driving this thread) beyond what station a person chooses to listen to. So your statement doesn't really apply.

Thank God we did not trade for JG. He is injured again for the hundred time. Kid just seems so soft.
If Mac plays hurt then that is an important box checked off.

People who cry about F&M and Boston radio in general are infinetly more obnoixious than the shows/hosts themselves. You aren't forced to listen if you don't want to. Get over it.

lol, cant believe you're defending those 2 slugs

I haven't listened to them since the Seahawks SB, because they aren't fans of the team and act like they're smarter than every GM in every major sport... with constant dumb hot takes

You're right, we aren't forced to listen to their drivel and is why I DONT listen to them... but then have to come to a Pats forum and read posts from people who are just regurgitating all of the dumb, braindead **** that those 2 cretins spew out of the hole in their face for ratings.... and you help give them those ratings and money, which from my point of view makes you an obnoxious shill

have a lovely day

lol, cant believe you're defending those 2 slugs

I haven't listened to them since the Seahawks SB, because they aren't fans of the team and act like they're smarter than every GM in every major sport... with constant dumb hot takes

You're right, we aren't forced to listen to their drivel and is why I DONT listen to them... but then have to come to a Pats forum and read posts from people who are just regurgitating all of the dumb, braindead **** that those 2 cretins spew out of the hole in their face for ratings.... and you help give them those ratings and money, which from my point of view makes you an obnoxious shill

have a lovely day
Reading comprehension clearly is not your strong suit. At no point in my post did I "defend" F&M. Relax, keyboard warrior.

I wouldn't be surprised if this wasn't the play where he got injured...Randy Gregory leveled him in the Dallas game

Reading comprehension clearly is not your strong suit. At no point in my post did I "defend" F&M. Relax, keyboard warrior.

oh you have no idea...

keyboard-warrior-gif-13.gif

3e41db76cc16cdd0769349f9b8419737_w200.gif

The Pats hid injuries for Brady all the time. Teams get caught not reporting injuries for QBs all the time. After this season, I guarantee you there will be at least several big name players throughout the league who will get surgery for injuries they got during the season that never appeared on the injury report. It happens every offseason.

One big name closer to home will be Matthew Judon, I suspect....

I don't mind that Ian dropped the clown-Goody emoji, but he should have at least left "Disagree" there with another emoji.

The problem was, anytime someone used the Disagree emoji without a 5000 word thesis explaining (in detail) why they disagreed, people would get angry and post about how the little red X was ruining their life and that only cowards used it. I'm more than happy leaving it out. I think the "Ugh" emoji works similar anyway.

I don't mind that Ian dropped the clown-Goody emoji, but he should have at least left "Disagree" there with another emoji.
I found my new clown emoji

Clown Conancon2019 GIF by Team Coco

Why do people believe that just because he sucked the last month that he must've been injured? Then was the entire team injured the last month too?
Because guys get injured all the time. By the end of the season, everyone is injured to one degree or another. Judon did not suddenly lose a step or decide to loaf; he must have been injured. BB routinely covers up such injuries to protect the players' body parts from being targeted.

That gives me the creeps man. I hate clowns.
Hopefully it gives the stupid posters the creeps too and they stop posting stupid things that require clowns

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
Back