PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Sony Michel might equal... Kevin Faulk?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not quite exactly the same thing though...White red-shirted behind a 4th-year Sugar Shane Vereen; Harris is red-shirting behind a near-completely useless Soreknee Michelle.

Harris is red-shirting behind White and Burkhead.

White has always been the successor to Faulk. Have you been watching the past few Superbowls?

Michel on the other hand is the guy that we have instead of Chubb. :p

Sony is awful. We drafted the wrong Georgia RB

Speaking of all the Michel hate,

I totally just remembered: we signed Gillislee to a two year contract and he sucked ass. Only to be replaced by Jeremy Hill.

Damn.
Well Gillislee was a Gator so we should've known he would suck. At least we didn't waste a first round pick on him.

I love it. Now that Newhouse is out of the equation, Sony is the fashionable whipping boy.

I love it. Now that Newhouse is out of the equation, Sony is the fashionable whipping boy.
They both suck. One is a sucky first round pick though.

People have been noting issues with Sony since last year. Newhouse has nothing to do with it.

what? this is insane. kevin faulk was not drafted to be a "feature back"...sony michel was, and he's played pretty average at best. you'd think you'd get more production out of a first round pick (spare me his somewhat gaudy td #s - blount, antowain smith also had "gaudy" td #s)....

Michel has played 24 reg season games...he's averaged over 4 yards a carry in NINE games...Laurence ****ing Maroney averaged 4+ in THIRTEEN of his first 24 reg seas games...

Yes, Michel had a good playoff, averaging well over 4 vs SD and in the SB...but so didn't Maroney in 2007 - he carried the team in 2007 vs SD and had 22-122 and a td and 40 receiving yards vs Jacksonville...

To date, Michel is nothing more than a cut rate Maroney....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes