PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Sony Michel: Getting Ready

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is some next-level blame assigning here.

True that! And upon further review after rewatching the game last night with my son, the injury occurred on the play Gronk fumbled on. So I guess 1) I must of had 1 beer too many Sunday....and 2) it's "next level unjust blame assigning". :D

Drafting a running back with that injury history that high was dumb.
You realize his ACL was in high school and his entire college history was after recovering from that? Are you under the impression than no succesful NFL running backs had knee injuries in college? [or high school] in this case.

I would point out that Michel's contribution to this point is absolutely nothing.

Sorry, I didn't realize this post was satire. Disregard my previous response.

And "professionals," of course never greenlight nonsense. Your childlike faith in these experts is as adorably naive as your wide-eyed certainty that the the "absurd" never transpires.

I hate all these "professionals" and "experts." They're so arrogant. That's why I'm having my dentist redo my plumbing and a plumber fix all my teeth.

Shouldn't we be activating Webb?
That might be a game day decision based on who is ready to play or not. Being activated or not at this point of the week, isn't going to affect his practice reps, etc. this week. I'm guessing that if the new guy isn't ready to play, I wouldn't be surprised at all to see Webb dress for this game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Back