PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Son of Ray Lewis indicted on criminal sexual conduct charge

Status
Not open for further replies.

thenepatsrule

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
An Horry County grand jury has indicted former Coastal Carolina University football player Ray Lewis III with third-degree criminal sexual conduct.

Lewis III, the son of the former NFL star linebacker by the same name, is accused of engaging in sexual battery of an 18-year-old female who was mentally incapacitated or physically helpless to defend herself due to the use of drugs or alcohol during a Jan. 23 incident, according to the indictment.

Read more here:

Not surprising given who the father is.

30 days in county jail, no sex offender status. That's my guess. Because putting him in prison would ruin his life even though he choose to ruin his life!:rolleyes:

Ray is a douche, but I still wouldn't wish this on him or his family (or anyone's). Prayers for the girl to heal and recover emotionally, and for Ray's son to repent and get his act together.

30 days in county jail, no sex offender status. That's my guess. Because putting him in prison would ruin his life even though he choose to ruin his life!:rolleyes:
4 game suspension too, CBA doesn't limit his power to the NFL.

If it's around 6 months or less, it'll be interesting to see if the outrage matches that of the Brock Turner incident.

(Hint: it won't be the same.)

Also, the article says there's 2 victims? He was only indicted for 1 (so far)?

If it's around 6 months or less, it'll be interesting to see if the outrage matches that of the Brock Turner incident.

(Hint: it won't be the same.)

Also, the article says there's 2 victims? He was only indicted for 1 (so far)?

...what are you saying?

Like father, like son.

I throw up a little every time I read of how big a help Ray Lewis was in straightening Michael Phelps out.

I throw up a little every time I read of how big a help Ray Lewis was in straightening Michael Phelps out.
Did Phelps do something else aside from smoke weed (MY GOD!)?

Did Phelps do something else aside from smoke weed (MY GOD!)?

What Phelps has disclosed is basically:
  • 2 DUIs a decade apart.
  • A stint in rehab.
  • (Quasi-?) suicidal depression.
  • Lying to the world about his work habits and state of mind.
Details are lacking, which is perfectly OK by me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back