PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Some personal news

Patjew

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
Hi Everyone.

I don't know why I am posting this here but it feels right and Ian said it's OK. This place is kind of like another family to me.

My wife passed away on Tuesday night in Boston. She was 36. We have 3 kids, 14, 12, and 8 years old.

We're all very devastated, of course. But we're hanging in there and the kids have been amazing. I'm also lucky to have several sets of supportive relatives, friends, and colleagues. So we're going to work our way through this eventually.

I just wanted to let you all know.

Dave

Hi Everyone.

I don't know why I am posting this here but it feels right and Ian said it's OK. This place is kind of like another family to me.

My wife passed away on Tuesday night in Boston. She was 36. We have 3 kids, 14, 12, and 8 years old.

We're all very devastated, of course. But we're hanging in there and the kids have been amazing. I'm also lucky to have several sets of supportive relatives, friends, and colleagues. So we're going to work our way through this eventually.

I just wanted to let you all know.

Dave

I am so sorry for your loss, Its sad news to say the least...... :(
My deepest sympathies during your time of loss. You are in my thoughts and prayers.

My sincerest condolences to you, your family, and your friends. If there's anything I can do, please don't hesitate to ask.

Last edited:
Very sorry for your loss Dave. Will keep your family in my thoughts and prayers.

Oh no, my sincerest condolences Dave.

Hang in there buddy, our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

Last edited:
Desperate news Dave

No words can describe how sorry I am for you and your family.

Speechless. I'm so incredibly sorry.

Last edited:
Oh no, my sincerest condolences Dave.

Hang in there buddy, our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

What he said. (Except for the prayers part; I'm an atheist.)

Terrible, terrible news.

How expected was this?

Very, very sorry to hear of your loss. I don't know where I would be without my wife.

Dave,
I am so sorry for your loss. I cannot even imagine what you are going through. I will say a prayer for you and your family.

Eric

Thoughts are with you and your family Dave!

Most upsetting thing I have read on here! We are like an online family!

I'm very sorry for your loss. I wish you and your children the best.

Sorry for your loss. I will pray for you and your family.

I am very sorry to hear your loss. I hope for the best as you and your family move forward.
Separately, I have always enjoyed reading your balanced posts, Patjew. You are true fan of the Patriots.

So sorry for your loss. Hang in there. We're all with you here.

Deepest condolences for your terrible news, PJ. I know that you have worked very hard to do what it takes to provide as a good father. This includes leaving the country for some time to attend your work responsibilities, which had to have been difficult in itself.

I agree that this is a more than proper place to share this kind of news, as many of us are a bit of an extended family.

As many others have mentioned, there are more than enough members to try and help in any situation possible, which includes pretty much everything that you may need.

May you find peace in the upcoming time ahead, and heal quickly.

I'm so sorry for your loss. My thoughts are with you and your children.

Patjew, with your permission I'd like to change my avatar this year with one that dedicates my Patsfans posts this season to her memory for you. I don't have the skill or software to create one though. Can anyone out there help me?

This is horrible news. My condolences to you and your children at this time, Dave. May you find the strength to aid them during this trying time.

Awful news. Had to take time to compose myself before posting.
Condolences. May your family find the strength in friends and elsewhere in this awful time.
Lost my little sister at 32 to melanoma. She left a husband and 2 young kids. Long story (husband later remarried well but died a few years later with kids in their teens) but decades later my niece and nephew turned out terrific. Patriots fans too.

Last edited:
My sincerest condolences. I don't get involved in online friendships but you and Italian Pat feel like real people to me, for whatever that's worth. Hope you find peace.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Back