PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Some personal news

I won't even try to find the right words for this, other than I'm sorry. You and your kids will be in my thoughts.

My most heartfelt condolences to you and your family. Patriots nation is praying for you

My sincerest condolences, Dave.

Robert Frost said "In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: It goes on." after beeing in a situation similar to yours.

Hang in there, buddy.

Very sorry for your loss. We lost our 3rd daughter a little of two years ago and one of the things that really helped the kids was going to grief groups where they interacted with their peers and realized they weren't different and that other kids had to go through it. I'm not sure what part of the Boston Area you're from but if you're interested you can PM me and I can either direct you if I know or find out if I don't a good one in your area.

Peace to you and your family.

My sincerest condolences to you, your family, and your friends.

Hi Everyone.

I don't know why I am posting this here but it feels right and Ian said it's OK. This place is kind of like another family to me.

My wife passed away on Tuesday night in Boston. She was 36. We have 3 kids, 14, 12, and 8 years old.

We're all very devastated, of course. But we're hanging in there and the kids have been amazing. I'm also lucky to have several sets of supportive relatives, friends, and colleagues. So we're going to work our way through this eventually.

I just wanted to let you all know.

Dave
I'm very very sorry to hear this Dave, it so sad she was so young. my condolence's to you, your children, and family.

Dave,

My deepest condolences to you and your family. We will all keep you in our thoughts. As you said, we are family here, and you are indeed one of our best family members.

Can only imagine how devastating this is for you. Please accept my sincere condolences and may you and your family find the love and strength they need to cope with this loss. May your wife rest in peace.

Last edited:
Dave: I am SO very sorry to hear this.......I know you don't know me from "Adam" but words can not express the sorrow I feel for you and your kids. I am saying a prayer for you all as we speak. If there is anything I can do (even tho I live in Florida) to help please let me know. I will PM Ian to see if we can all start a fund or something for your kids to help. Even if you are doing fine financially.....3 kids.....you will need money for something for them and I am sure all the "regulars" on here will help. Again, my heart goes out to you and your family.....I can not imagine the pain you are going through. It is one thing to lose a loved one......it is another to lose your wife, and the kid's mother....at such a young age......Don't know what to say except try to stay strong and god bless......Brian

Hi Everyone.

I don't know why I am posting this here but it feels right and Ian said it's OK. This place is kind of like another family to me.

My wife passed away on Tuesday night in Boston. She was 36. We have 3 kids, 14, 12, and 8 years old.

We're all very devastated, of course. But we're hanging in there and the kids have been amazing. I'm also lucky to have several sets of supportive relatives, friends, and colleagues. So we're going to work our way through this eventually.

I just wanted to let you all know.

Dave

Dave,

You are one of the few posters on this forum which I hold a personal regard for. My condolences on your loss. I wish you and your family the best through this event.

-Mark

That is terrible news and I hope you and your young family draw strength from her memory. My thoughts and prayers are with you.

Tom

Dreadful news. I am very sorry to hear about your loss. How tragic.

Your children sound like pillars of strength. Their ages are young enough to remember but old enough to persevere.

Tanuach Beshalom Al Mishkava for your wife. You'll see her again. There's just going to be a delay.

Sometimes all you can do is just breathe. Life is so special...and precarious. Its precariousness helps make it special.

My deepest condolences to you and your family, Dave. I know that there's probably nothing that I can say that will help all that much, but please just know that you and your family are in all of our thoughts, and if there's anything that we can do to help please just let me know.

-Myles

Last edited:
Very sorry for your loss. We lost our 3rd daughter a little of two years ago and one of the things that really helped the kids was going to grief groups where they interacted with their peers and realized they weren't different and that other kids had to go through it. I'm not sure what part of the Boston Area you're from but if you're interested you can PM me and I can either direct you if I know or find out if I don't a good one in your area.

Peace to you and your family.

This is really good advice.....Grief groups/support groups really help in the process I would imagine. I can't fathom the pain and anguish over losing a wife and mom....and so young. Hard to understand sometimes how this can even happen. When my mom passed (at 78 mind you) I found our church to be comforting in dealing with things.......

Dave, I'm terribly sorry for your loss. While this is just a football messageboard, we know that everybody behind the avatars is a person. You are one of the people who has made this place special for me and many others. My heart is with your family.

המקום ינחם אתכם בתוך שאר אבלי ציון וירושלים

Dave, we have been message board buddies for a long time. I wish there was something I could write that really expresses my heartfelt sorrow for you, your children, and your wife's parents.

Needless to say, you and your family have our thoughts and prayers during coming days, weeks, and months as you all try to cope with this awful loss.

Heal quickly my friend. She will always be with you, inside, making you smile and smiling with you.

Dave,

Sorry for your loss. My condolences to you and your family.

Dave,

Just got home and saw this thread. Thank you for sharing what must be an extraordinarily painful and personal experience. I am devestated for your loss - as the father of two I can't imagine losing a partner and mother.

I pray God there is a purpose in all of this and that you have the strength to endure. My thoughts and prayers are with you.

MC

Sorry for your imperishable loss. And thank you for the laughs and perceptive posts over the years. I can only think that your heaven has signed a new beast. I wish you and your children the strength and understanding to live a full and happy life.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back