PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Some light ChiefsPlanet reading for this fine Monday morning.

I don't know. But he's doing a phenomenal job. It's amazing that he hasn't gotten banned yet. Do they not have mods over there?

Seems very laxed. Maybe the mods over there have a sense of humor.

I recall when Jets Insider used to be up and i was a member and got banned after some light trolling.

If 'censorship' is why you can't readily find posts wishing AIDS on entire fanbases that live in 'queer states' then yeah, 'censorship' is great. I call it basic standards and moderation, but sure, call it censorship if you want to make it seem scary and bad.

Somewhere along the line, a lot of people got it in their heads that having any standards in discourse whatsoever, on any platform, is a bad thing. **** that. I've got no problem whatsoever with moderation.

Your post is idiotic.

Seems very laxed. Maybe the mods over there have a sense of humor.

I recall when Jets Insider used to be up and i was a member and got banned after some light trolling.

JI is dead? Wow, was a regular there for a few years....1999-2005ish...

Why do you engage in a forum that oppresses you so unjustly? Just let it go.

I was here when the forum was run more loosely. When the mods cracked down, I spoke against it. I had talks with the mods, and Ian, on the issue. I've noted my displeasure. I continue to post as I feel appropriate. If I get banned because of the increased censorship and moderation, so be it.

I've made my position clear. Because of the NFL turning into a joke, I'm here only until Brady retires. If the censorship here results in my leaving before that, c'est la vie.

I was here when the forum was run more loosely. When the mods cracked down, I spoke against it. I had talks with the mods, and Ian, on the issue. I've noted my displeasure. I continue to post as I feel appropriate. If I get banned because of the increased censorship and moderation, so be it.

I've made my position clear. Because of the NFL turning into a joke, I'm here only until Brady retires. If the censorship here results in my leaving before that, c'est la vie.

I remember the good ol NEM days....:D

Your comment on the NFL is spot on.

Question on the highlighted part: if BB still remains after TB quits, will you still quit?

I don't know whom I admire more - BB or TB, but I think I will stick on until both retire.

JI is dead? Wow, was a regular there for a few years....1999-2005ish...

It was dead for a while. It's back up now.

I remember the good ol NEM days....:D

Your comment on the NFL is spot on.

Question on the highlighted part: if BB still remains after TB quits, will you still quit?

I don't know whom I admire more - BB or TB, but I think I will stick on until both retire.

Yes, I'm out once Brady goes. That's not meant to diminish BB, but I watch football primarily for the players on the field, not the coaching. Because of the increasing level of crap the NFL has been shoveling our way since about 2004, I have a hard enough time caring about the games even with Brady in them. I'm watching Brady complete his career masterpiece, and then I'm going to have a lot more free time on fall Sundays when he's done.

When I visited this ChiefsPlanet, Im pretty sure I returned having contracted some pretty heinous sh**.

Beware. No human life exists there.

My take is that the only reason not to throw the beer is because it makes us look bad.

From a moral standpoint, I have no problem with him actually throwing the beer at Hill, who is a scumbag.

1960PatsFans — you’d probably go to jail for paralyzing someone like that. Is it still worth it to you? Just curious. Was a discussion I had recently about what to do in that awful (hopefully always hypothetical) situation.

This discussion has come up here before.

You'd be surprised at how easily/cheaply you could get a couple of leg-breakers to take care of someone in that situation, though I'd probably rather take care of it myself.

As for the fan, I heard that he's been identified and banned from the stadium.

Throwing beer on a player is classless. I draw the line at wishing for a catastrophic injury every time Hill touches the ball.

Yes, I'm out once Brady goes. That's not meant to diminish BB, but I watch football primarily for the players on the field, not the coaching. Because of the increasing level of crap the NFL has been shoveling our way since about 2004, I have a hard enough time caring about the games even with Brady in them. I'm watching Brady complete his career masterpiece, and then I'm going to have a lot more free time on fall Sundays when he's done.

I'm in the exact same place. Defamegate was the final straw for me. They took what should have been a player for every youngster to emulate and made him out to be a cheater without a shred of evidence. All while telling us that players like Ray Lewis, PEDton Manning, and Ben Rapistberger are who kids should look up to. F**k the NYFL.

“**** you piece of **** trash ass mother ****er I hope you get blown up at the next Boston Marathon. **** Boston **** The Patriots and **** New England fans”
It’s crazy how many people in other boards talk like this.

All we have over here is that FCB guy and another guy who has a strange thread posting fetish.

It’s crazy how many people in other boards talk like this.

All we have over here is that FCB guy and another guy who has a strange thread posting fetish.
Yea it's sad how many "adults" engage in banter like this, and sadly, some actually mean it.

Unfortunately, a lot of "normal" people are just not right in the head when it comes to sports and certain teams, like our beloved Patriots.

Part of the reason I stopped engaging in sports talk at bars and such, people get a little alcohol in them and the next thing you know you have to watch out for a cheap shot over a legitimate point you made an hour ago.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back