PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Some light ChiefsPlanet reading for this fine Monday morning.

It really is impressive how many light years beyond the other NFL boards this one is.

I agree but I wonder if the team's dynastic success has an impact.

Ehn. The woman-beating POS trash that Tyreek Hill deserves it.

So yeah, it shouldn't have been done, but I can't get worked up about it.
People are saying it's disgusting, somebody at ESPN tweeted equally as bad as Hill's past. Seems like a stretch lol. Shouldn't be done, but was Hill even that upset about it? Unless there was anything racially charged, it doesn't seem like that big of a deal, those guys will probably be banned.

People are saying it's disgusting, somebody at ESPN tweeted equally as bad as Hill's past. Seems like a stretch lol. Shouldn't be done, but was Hill even that upset about it? Unless there was anything racially charged, it doesn't seem like that big of a deal, those guys will probably be banned.

No. He said he didn't care.

That "KC player" beat his pregnant girlfriend in the past and then proceeded to taunt the fans in this game. What exactly did you expect to happen?

No matter what the player did it doesn't warrant throwing a beer at him. It also makes Pats fans look so bad that they're comparing us to Raider fans.

No matter what the player did it doesn't warrant throwing a beer at him. It also makes Pats fans look so bad that they're comparing us to Raider fans.

He ran out of the end zone on his own volition and got in the faces of the fans in the first row. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

Comes with the territory if you're going to run out of the end zone and taunt the fans.

If anything goes, this "*next Boston Marathon” bombing shxt goes too.

Chiefs fans deserve no success. Their fanbase is one of the most vile groups I've ever seen right up there with the Iggles, Jest, and Donkeys.

Yeah, I was over at that message board all week.

Laughing at the childish antics.

It was really enjoyable going back after the game last night. Glorious

Pretty sure that guy is inbred.

The whole western side of Missouri is inbred. I was at that 2014 massacre at arrowhead, those fans are absolute scum.

Other than a funny picture thread their #1 off-topic discussion is 9/11 conspiracy theories. If you want to dig around an online armpit that's a hell of every unfair stereotypes about white people made 100% true and given dial-up internet, then ChiefsPlanet is your buffet.

He beat and choked his pregnant girlfriend. Then he decided to go taunt the fans after tying the game.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Back