PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Some light ChiefsPlanet reading for this fine Monday morning.

He beat and choked his pregnant girlfriend. Then he decided to go taunt the fans after tying the game.

That last sentence is wrong. The fans literally flipped him off and threw beer at him as he reached the back of the end zone from slowing down.

Last edited:
The should be titled the Schadenfreude thread :)

He beat and choked his pregnant girlfriend. Then he decided to go taunt the fans after tying the game.

If someone actually beat and choked my pregnant daughter/sister then he wouldn't be able to walk again, let alone play pro football.

Taunting fans at a game doesn't give any fan the right to throw anything at a player. If the fan was taunting him during the game would that give the player the right to throw the football in his face?

It's that kind of attitude that leads to players calling Boston a bad place to play, or making up stories about being called names.

If someone actually beat and choked my pregnant daughter/sister then he wouldn't be able to walk again, let alone play pro football.

Taunting fans at a game doesn't give any fan the right to throw anything at a player. If the fan was taunting him during the game would that give the player the right to throw the football in his face?

It's that kind of attitude that leads to players calling Boston a bad place to play, or making up stories about being called names.
It's a great place to play. It's a bad place to be an opponent.

Classy group in KC. Yeah, a fan throwing something at a player is a bad look, but wishing terrorism and aids is never the answer.

Classy group in KC. Yeah, a fan throwing something at a player is a bad look, but wishing terrorism and aids is never the answer.

Many of the responses to the idiots there were not supportive, just as they wouldn't be here.

The worst thing of all was being compared to Raider fans. That's a low blow. ;)

Someone committed a terrible act. That does not license the fan to do what he did. That fan probably got himself permanently banned from Gillette .

My take is that the only reason not to throw the beer is because it makes us look bad.

From a moral standpoint, I have no problem with him actually throwing the beer at Hill, who is a scumbag.

1960PatsFans — you’d probably go to jail for paralyzing someone like that. Is it still worth it to you? Just curious. Was a discussion I had recently about what to do in that awful (hopefully always hypothetical) situation.

How do you permanently ban somebody from a venue anyways? Isn't it easy to buy tickets without an ID?

That "KC player" beat his pregnant girlfriend in the past and then proceeded to taunt the fans in this game. What exactly did you expect to happen?

Yeah, I don't support throwing beer at players obviously but I'm not exactly going to line up to defend Tyreek ****ing Hill of all people. The guy is a scumbag and is lucky he beat his girlfriend when he did because it was like a year before we decided we care about that stuff.

It really is impressive how many light years beyond the other NFL boards this one is.

Seriously, every time threads like this link to another board I immediately think "man, I would never post in that hellhole". I think I actually made an account at ChiefsPlanet after the Cassel/Vrabel trade, posted there a few times and I don't recall it being too bad. Not surprised to learn that the football fans in Missouri have become dumber, angry and even more bigoted in the last decade.

Here's a clue: When fans of the next great team poised to dethrone the Patriots lose a game to the Patriots, they're then on their worst behavior.

I've noticed that ChiefsPlanet posters are much more unhinged compared to the average NFL fanbase, and also more openly bigoted. The Philly forum is up there as well.
Interesting you say that. My youngest was a Rams fan for a while ( contrarian to this day and liked to p*ss me off after SB36). We went to a Rams game in St Louis when he was about 12 years old and they were playing the Chiefs. 50 yard line tickets were $100 each and this was when Rams were good......
Pregame a few Chiefs fans came down and asked who the ref was going to be. I saw the guy wearing the R shirt and said that it was Mike Carey. Guy asked me how I knew and said that at the time Carey was the only AA ref so it had to be him. Guys' response was " that's more than enough".. Found some excuse to get food and explain to my kid that there are bigots and a-holes in the world....

rofl.gif

There are obviously a whole lot of posters here who don't read Chiefsplanet enough to be making the comments they've made in this thread.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back