PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Some light ChiefsPlanet reading for this fine Monday morning.

Massachusetts legislature should make taunting a felony.

We used to have a cesspool of content here too, just like ChiefsPlanet. Then we got rid of the political forum

God I remember that sewer. I think its permanent resident was a certain 'Harry Boy', the Patsfans equivalent of Titty Meat.

This is my personal favorite.

What a bunch of contradictory, infantile, 2 faced, whiners.

It's was good to see the Pats playing with fire and aggressiveness.

These dummies would be loving it, if the Chefs were this physical.

I really like the part about Hightowers "Blindside hit on Morse" lol. :D

Chiefs Where is that clip of Kelce being held - ChiefsPlanet

It was good to see them getting tough.

The funniest part is, all week these dimwits were saying "Lets punch them in them in the mouth", "Destroy Brady"... and those are the mild ones.

Damn, I love Karma:cool:

This is my personal favorite.

What a bunch of contradictory, infantile, 2 faced, whiners.

It's was good to see the Pats playing with fire and aggressiveness.

These dummies would be loving it, if the Chefs were this physical.

I really like the part about Hightowers "Blindside hit on Morse" lol. :D

Chiefs Where is that clip of Kelce being held - ChiefsPlanet

It was good to see them getting tough.

The funniest part is, all week these dimwits were saying "Lets punch them in them in the mouth", "Destroy Brady"... and those are the mild ones.

Damn, I love Karma:cool:

It's 50/50 whether this team gets broken now. It's Andy Reid, and the defense is the worst I've probably ever seen, outside of Pittsburgh. This could go sideways quickly.

Lol, now chiefs fans are talking about curb stomping us in the playoffs...

Chiefs That was the Patriots best shot...KC rolls them in the playoffs - Page 3 - ChiefsPlanet

This is like a Greatest Hits of all the moronic, sad posts about the Patriots over roughly the last 20 years. Such a pathetic bunch of losers with their drumbeat of “The Patriots dynasty will collapse tomorrow!” and the really satisfying silver lining of “next time!” The Chiefs fans have now entered into the intense anger/fear territory of knowing you have a great team but having your dreams haunted nightly by the idea of having to play Brady in a big game. It always hits a fever pitch when a fan base actually realizes what they’re going up against and are in danger of being added to that long, long list of teams whose collection of talent was thrown to the waste side by a better team.

I've had some down time the last few days where I've sat for hours in front of the computer. (TV puts me to sleep!) I've spent a lot of that time reading a shytload of their threads on that forum. Some seem to be written by junior high school girls. Funny stuff over there.

On the whole, I've found kc fans to be a chill down to earth bunch irl.
Used to live there. They're great hardcore football fans who show up for their team win or lose.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
Back