PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Some light ChiefsPlanet reading for this fine Monday morning.

Patsfans posters:

"Hey, that other place does such juvenile things as making jokes about serious things. I mean, joking about aids? They really need to grow up! Oh, and by the way, the poll at the top of this thread really needs the 'Ray Lewis killed a guy' option."

You freakin' hypocrites
rofl.gif

Patsfans posters:

"Hey, that other place does such juvenile things as making jokes about serious things. I mean, joking about aids? They really need to grow up! Oh, and by the way, the poll at the top of this thread really needs the 'Ray Lewis killed a guy' option."

You freakin' hypocrites
rofl.gif

I'm sure Titty Meat thinks Ray Lewis killed two guys.

It really is impressive how many light years beyond the other NFL boards this one is.

You hit the nail on the head right here I love coming to this page everyone seems like to have their heads on right they can look at both sides they can evaluate and they're not childish and that is all you people on this board that make it great thank you and just like the Patriots let's set the standard and how it should be

That fan base as a whole? Bitterness and angriness warps perception I guess.

After hundreds of insults the two that stuck out the most besides the “aids” comment was

1. The Chiefs outscored the Pats 31-9 in the second half. Kind of delusional. Can’t count to 16 I guess.

2. “Can’t wait to see Brady playing in the cold weather of January throwing it 50+ times.”
Laughable and evidently they stop watching football in November and December in those parts

Well yeah but did anyone get skull****ed recently

PS: Shout out to Mountain Dew! EXTREME!!!!

Chiefsplanet is an unusual forum. I don't know when it started

A more reasonable Chiefs forum is Arrowhead Pride. Chiefsplanet is a site with its own set of rules and culture.

I love how Pats fans are supposedly so arrogant because of this run of success, yet every year the new hot team's fans get like this .. Imagine if they actually accomplish something of merit.. Wow

Have fun kid, you've got a great young QB and some dynamic players, but your D is still garbage.

You played our D without Eric Berry, Justin Houston and literal scabs lining up to cover Gronk in crunch time.

By the time January gets here it's going to be a different story.

I doubt your crew of ancient white men even makes it through the regular season to be honest. Brady's arthritis looks awful.

You will be limping into the playoffs while our young bucks are ****ing full steam ahead.

Chiefsplanet is an unusual forum. I don't know when it started

A more reasonable Chiefs forum is Arrowhead Pride. Chiefsplanet is a site with its own set of rules and culture.

Thanks for the info. I imagine many judge Patriots fans off that other forum (Pats Planet? It sucks either way).

Last edited:
You played our D without Eric Berry, Justin Houston and literal scabs lining up to cover Gronk in crunch time.

I doubt your crew of ancient white men even makes it through the regular season to be honest. Brady's arthritis looks awful.

You will be limping into the playoffs while our young bucks are ****ing full steam ahead.

Try to be more subtle on your next account.

What ailment is Mahomes suffering from? Their numbers in the game were nearly identical (except for TB12 having a rushing TD and Mahomes not):

tomvspat.PNG

So a crybaby excuse maker, dumb and racist... love live the South!

I see Claythan decided to troll the Patsfans.com natives.

rofl.gif

I see we reeled in a troll...…

What bait did we use?

I will never understand why some people feel compelled to go to another team's message board and talk smalk. Like what triggers you to do that? Trolling?

I mean, I love wasting time at work as much as the next slacker, but judging by how that person writes, I doubt he has a job... or maybe his shift at Mickey D's starts at 4:30Pm...

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back