PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

So who is our next OC And DC?

Status
Not open for further replies.
For DC I want Schianno, Rex, or Crennel.

It will be O'Shea OC and Flores DC surely, they've worked their way up that's how Bill works.

He rewards guys who have been grinding up the ladder in the organization.

It will be O'Shea OC and Flores DC surely, they've worked their way up that's how Bill works.

He rewards guys who have been grinding up the ladder in the organization.
Never know just hope it's not Capers and Flores might get HC in Arizona if it's him Munchak and Wilks he has a good chance

And get burned by them. Anyone can be creative with a blitz if they are willing to get burnt when it gets picked up. High school coaches can design a blitz, Ryan uses blitz schemes that other coaches deem idiotic because of how exposed they leave you.
Rex gets a couple of plays out of them, pats in the back then gets burned by them and loses.

I think because of our offense, we can be a little aggressive on the D. Remember 2010 when a Ryan D dominated the pats. That’s what’s missing on our current D

I think because of our offense, we can be a little aggressive on the D. Remember 2010 when a Ryan D dominated the pats. That’s what’s missing on our current D
So you are going to bring in all those players and set their ages back?

Otherwise you get Ryan of 2011-2016 which was awful.

So you are going to bring in all those players and set their ages back?

Otherwise you get Ryan of 2011-2016 which was awful.

We have the players to be aggressive. Hightower will set the edge. Rivers will come back from injury. Maybe Harrison stays who knows. Belichick will keep him in check. No other distractions. The Patriot way.

We have the players to be aggressive. Hightower will set the edge. Rivers will come back from injury. Maybe Harrison stays who knows. Belichick will keep him in check. No other distractions. The Patriot way.
The patriot way isn’t running a whacky rex Ryan defense. His philisiphy is almost the exact opposite of belichick. I’ll stick with belichick you can have rex Ryan.

Who is your DC if Flores leaves for the Cardinals job then?
Probably Boyer. Or if he isn’t ready bring in schiano
But I don think it’s a legitimate chance of Flores getting that job.

I wonder how Bill's gonna feel if Steve or Brian ever leave the Patriots :eek::eek::eek::eek: Gonna be an awkward dinner table.

Probably Boyer. Or if he isn’t ready bring in schiano
But I don think it’s a legitimate chance of Flores getting that job.

How about brendan daly?

How about brendan daly?
Didn’t strike me as coordinator ready.
My impression is Flores is next in line and Boyer is behind him. I could be wrong.

Please! The idea that Rex Ryan or any other long time NFL coach has some scheme ideas or attitudinal advantages ("aggressive") that the Pats coaching staff doesn't know about, or doesn't know how to do, is just absurd. They study thousands of hours of tape on each other. There are no secrets in the NFL, except for when someone brings a new idea in from college, and then it lasts about two weeks before everyone knows about it. And that happens every couple of years.

The new D and O coordinators will be about cultural fit with the Pats organization, not about bringing something new or different. The "new and different" is brought in when they someone well down in the hierarchy from one of the innovative college programs, or go visit those same programs over the summer.

What has Schiano ever done impressive?
We need another chess king need to find the next Patricia

Find me a college defense that is exceeding expectations with no top recruits I want to talk to that staff

Both coordinators are top candidates to land a head coaching gig at the end of the season. Who is your top candidates? I personally like the idea of Chip Kelly and Brian Flores but you guys already know that’s not gonna happen. Chip is in UCLA and Flores might be heading to Cardinals
I just hope that McDaniels flames out in Indy. I went them to suck for many years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back