PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

So who here can't sleep?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I need to take a nap at some point or I risk being tired during the game. Not that being tired will stop me or anything but...still though.

I'm really not that nervous at all. Slept fine.

Sorry for the folks who had a little excitement-induced insomnia last night.
Hope y'all can grab a few winks today.

It's going to be a good day.

I slept really well. I have been worried for two weeks. Not anymore.

Played the greatest recreational sport known to mankind, i. e., pond hockey, pretty much all day yesterday. Followed by ****tails in the hot tub.
Went to bed at 8 PM and was out like a light.
Try it next year.... works like a charm.

Two weekends in a row for me... Last weekend I woke up 6:30am to watch Nadal lose in the 5th set, what a painful experience (I hate Arrongaterer haha) Now, I slept 4am and woke up 8am, can't sleep at all, I already drank like 5 coffees today.

Just wanna see Brady get his 5th ring, I promise I am not asking **** this year, please God, make it happen!

I know this isn't the thread but didn't want to open a new one to ask this question. Just got the Brady throwback as an early birthday present.

Given BB's history with red hoodies and Superbowl 20. I presume this jersey should not be worn during game.

Tried and tried but I feel like a college kid on Ritilin or something.

Been up trying to keep track of all the big money bets coming in on Atlanta. The line still hasn't budged. Starting to freak me out a little.

I know this isn't the thread but didn't want to open a new one to ask this question. Just got the Brady throwback as an early birthday present.

Given BB's history with red hoodies and Superbowl 20. I presume this jersey should not be worn during game.

By thinking it, you've already jinxed it. Leave it in closet.

I must of woke up about 3/4 times last night cause of this game i don't think my heart can take another one score game decided in the final 60 seconds :D

It'll be fine guys.

I wonder what kind of condition you be in had you not already had 6 previous times to calm you down.
8 times previous for some of us.......
In 1986 it was giddiness over having won their first 3 playoff games exorcising the demons of winning in Miami ( they hadn't won in about 10 years) beating the Jets and Raiders...Only to be blown out by the best defense the NFL had ever seen,,,,,,,,
In 1996, it was nervousness but conventional wisdom was that Favre would win...it was Desmond Howard but closer than anyone thought....
In 2002, no one gave the Pats a chance and we know how that turned out....
I don't remember 2004 but I was confident vs Eagles in 2005. Seriously, they were going to lose to McNabb and clock mangler Reid????
Like most others, I was ****y going into 2008 but Tyree ended that... I was nervous in the rematch vs the Giants...for good reason........
I was hopeful in SB 49 and was rewarded......
This year, I am optimistic, maybe even confident...........definitely not overconfident...

Slept like a baby. Woke up feeling like I had just been hit by a dump truck.

Got some coffee in me, gonna run errands, go for a brisk Sunday run and watch SB49 (rather than pre-game crap). Feeling a little amped.

Im going to start "lubing up" I think. Im way too emotionally invested in this damn team. I have a sad life.

Haven't been able to eat, sleep, focus on my exercise or conversations. A game shouldn't get me this stressed. Maybe it's the two week break between games, analyzing, whatever.

In a way, I'll be happy when the game is over. It takes it's " toll".

Haven't been this "amped" since game 7 04 ALCS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes