PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

So... whatcha doin' during the bye week?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wachusett opened today so guess I'll go skiing tomorrow

Where? Great skiing at Sugarloaf 3 trails. Power yesterday.

Sorry didn't read Wachusett first time.

I am resting my back in bed from procedure.

Watching hockey on TV, NJ Devils

Thanksgiving eating, watching football. Same Sunday

Miss the Pats

I watched the Harvard-Yale game. So sue me. :rolleyes:

(Actually, there was a funny bit when the Harvard RB broke through and ran for 20 or 30 into the endzone, but gave a pursuing Yale defender the finger just before he got in. 15 yards penalty, taunting, no touchdown! Is that what they teach the young gentlemen of the Ivy League these days?)

Damn, I just recently sold about a hundred mid 80's punk records for over $1000 cash cha-ching

Cool. Mine were 60s and 70s rock... Beatles to Zep to Yes to David Bowie. Oh, and some friggin’ radio station promotional copies... I have to stop talking about it now.

I'm taking the opportunity to catch up with a couple of old friends...

1460141290070.jpg

This bye week was perfect timing ! Tomorrow is my daughters eleventh birthday. She is having a party and if the Pats had been playing I wouldn't have been able to watch . As much as I love football , she always comes first. Luckily I don't have to worry about it this year . Instead I will be making sure 9 girls have the time of their lives ! Will probably catch the Sunday night game .

Found Good Will Hunting on Netflix. Decided to watch it this weekend but as soon as Robin Williams appeared I thought "Wow what a loss".

I was never a fan of his comedy but his acting was something else. What a sad loss.

Found Good Will Hunting on Netflix. Decided to watch it this weekend but as soon as Robin Williams appeared I thought "Wow what a loss".

I was never a fan of his comedy but his acting was something else. What a sad loss.
Heh. I just watched it the other day, too, only mine was for the first time ever.

drowning in despair, self-hatred and anxiousness

but this sunday, there wont be pats to distract me fro myself

i hate bye weeks:(

Put up the Xmas tree just so I won't have to next week....

Manila manicure.. if you break down the word.. man.. (yup) manic.. ( uh huh.. cuz better than sad November gray season) and cure.. well sweet Filipina girls cure every angst you may be feeling. While swimming and staying healthy physically. Also massage and other vigorous physical activities every day so come home quite refreshed and ready for ski season. Is this over sharing? Gotta watch out for that.:cool:

Put up the Xmas tree just so I won't have to next week....
I tried to do the same, but the wife nixed the idea. Something about needing to give Thanksgiving its proper respect. I tried explaining that I was planning on eating turkey regardless, and that starting on the decorating wouldn’t distract me from being grateful for my blessings, but she wasn’t having it.

Going for a long walk, cleaning mo in law dryer vent, pick up some groceries, then starting to list some OLIVIA De Berardinis cards and calenders that I picked along the way on ebay.

Here in 'roverland, I've got home projects... new tiles in the foyer... new roof on the garage... selling off old comics on eBay... and it all just feels like marking time.

I mean, I love the bye week in November for the team.

But for me mentally... this late in the season... two weeks without a Pats game... it's like...

giphy.gif

Taking a break from football until the Monday night game, that last game hurt my feelings. Heard about it allll week at work too. Titans fans couldn’t WAIT for me to come to work, and I’m not even a trash talker. Not too much anyway.

Maybe I’ll sell some old comics on eBay too, how do you find out what they are worth to sell?

Taking a break from football until the Monday night game, that last game hurt my feelings. Heard about it allll week at work too. Titans fans couldn’t WAIT for me to come to work, and I’m not even a trash talker. Not too much anyway.

Maybe I’ll sell some old comics on eBay too, how do you find out what they are worth to sell?

Down here in GA some people said "how about them Titans" but I simply replied with "how about them Browns". Haha.

I’d have them appraised by a credentialed expert if they were certain types. Old Superman and Spider-Man etc can be worth a lot of money. I’ve got a stack of old horror comics

I watched the Harvard-Yale game. So sue me. :rolleyes:

(Actually, there was a funny bit when the Harvard RB broke through and ran for 20 or 30 into the endzone, but gave a pursuing Yale defender the finger just before he got in. 15 yards penalty, taunting, no touchdown! Is that what they teach the young gentlemen of the Ivy League these days?)

Was just reading about that, and trying to intelligently digest it, sure it was unsportsman like conduct, and how and where it effected the game , is what i questioned Did the punishment fit the crime, and are we getting that soft in a gladiator sport, (not sure if i can call it that with Yale/Havaard ) but you get the point,

Could be a interesting thread

i generally respond with the broken clock analogy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back