PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

So... whatcha doin' during the bye week?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep. No bye week post season this year...

Instead it's a bubye week for pats dynasty...
I can understand why some may see an early exit this year, but that doesn’t mean that the dynasty is over, either. They have a lot of draft capital and will be making some moves in free agency. We saw them bounce back from “poorer” seasons and obvious weaknesses in 2006, 2010, and 2014.

Regarding your pics: what the hell kind of life are you living, my dude? I’d love to hear your backstory.

I see you've already given up on them, if you were ever a fan.
Yeah.. sorry. Overreacting a bit. But those 2losses suck beyond belief.. that's the point..

I can understand why some may see an early exit this year, but that doesn’t mean that the dynasty is over, either. They have a lot of draft capital and will be making some moves in free agency. We saw them bounce back from “poorer” seasons and obvious weaknesses in 2006, 2010, and 2014.

Regarding your pics: what the hell kind of life are you living, my dude? I’d love to hear your backstory.

Yes the bouncing back is a function of Brady and his leadership. Didn't see it this week in it's usual form.. this is the concern.. all the history becomes history and not a pattern to fall back on. Idk..

Gotta bounce back again this week.. I was going to post before Pittsburgh .. what if they lose..? but it sounded negative. Now it's here and it was ugly. Thing is Brady was ok.. without the drops and penalties.. do they win that game..?

Qb is 41......the probabilities at this point are not good

Yes the bouncing back is a function of Brady and his leadership. Didn't see it this week in it's usual form.. this is the concern.. all the history becomes history and not a pattern to fall back on. Idk..

Gotta bounce back again this week.. I was going to post before Pittsburgh .. what if they lose..? but it sounded negative. Now it's here and it was ugly. Thing is Brady was ok.. without the drops and penalties.. do they win that game..?
Without the drops and penalties, they win. Without Brady’s poor red zone play, they win. The combo of the two was terrible.

Qb is 41......the probabilities at this point are not good
He can probably still be highly competitive for another couple of seasons with some changes made to the team, though.

For instance, a dedicated running game, a real TE that produces, an improvement on rush defense—these are all things that can take some pressure off of him. That’s not even bringing up the idea of getting some better WRs and having a whole offseason for Gordon to improve on his conditioning.

The future isn’t looking bright at the moment, but I still don’t see how next year’s team is as bad as this, from a talent perspective. They can still make noise for another couple of seasons. An early playoff exit (if it happens) does not necessarily mean that the run is over for good, at least just yet.

Yeah.. sorry. Overreacting a bit. But those 2losses suck beyond belief.. that's the point..

This team is just about where I thought they'd be when I put their record at 11-5 on a poll at the beginning of the season. They're weaker than last season on both offense and defense.

Backstory is I'm free.. what kind of life..? I call it love poussy adventure.. satisfying on many levels. :cool: mainly because I've enjoyed women my whole life much like "Alfie " so I like it more than the next person.. ;)

The posting is simply to get feedback from others. I know it's not typical post. But that hopefully makes it interesting. If not then board is kinda straight and narrow.. idk.. but to me it's fun and not boring..

This team is just about where I thought they'd be when I put their record at 11-5 on a poll at the beginning of the season. They're weaker than last season on both offense and defense.

Um... They are 9-5.. just saying...:rolleyes:

Um... They are 9-5.. just saying...:rolleyes:

Yeah, I know. And I'm not counting out anything. The poll was asking for the end of season record. I'll have to dig it up and see if anyone predicted worse than 11-5.

Bye week2 is here... Some ?..... were doubting it would happen . Wish it was the last one still. 2 rain storms since getting back caused skiing to suck during holidays, only 2days so far. Plan to get a few more before heading back .. FB time only makes the separation tolerable..

Other than taking the outdoor Xmas lighting down Saturday or Sunday .
I will be doing my usual of working at my desk while I watch football and post a bit here.
I love wild card weekend ... frauds getting exposed.

Bye week isn't any different for me, I'll be watching the games Saturday and Sunday.

Listening to some vinyl I recently bought. Watching Gators.
Just curious as I got rid of all my vinyl 25 years ago or so. Why is it so popular again?

Bye week isn't any different for me, I'll be watching the games Saturday and Sunday.

Likewise on the watching, except for me it will only be soft drinks and coffee. I'm resting my liver up for the following weekend.

Down here in GA some people said "how about them Titans" but I simply replied with "how about them Browns". Haha.
A lot of artists were super talented and super tormented inside. It almost like they were so talented and good at their jobs CUZ they were tormented inside. There is even a term for it -tortured genius It sucks.

Just curious as I got rid of all my vinyl 25 years ago or so. Why is it so popular again?
Feelings of nostalgia, plus a heavy push from the hipsters would be my guess. People are mainly just followers. I’m sure there are better reasons, but these are the first few that come to mind.

My wife bought me about 12-15 albums a couple of Christmases ago in an attempt to get me into a new hobby, but it’s kind of a pain in the butt to have to purchase a whole new system that’s basically become obsolete, buy 25 dollar records when you already have them available for streaming with much better quality, etc.

It's been hugely popular for at least the past 5-6 years. It started with audiophiles now more mainstream younger folks. Some bands still release new music on vinyl too. The sound is better than a super compressed MP3 listened to with ear buds or a blue tooth speaker. I wish I had room in my small home for a turntable and 1000 of albums. It was so much fun listening to music that way back in the day.

Working on the house. Probably watch the Saturday night game. I'll have to watch the Eagles game on Sunday with the GF and Philly crew out here. Please save me!

reading “other games” thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes