PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

So... whatcha doin' during the bye week?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Um, we only get like three hours of time back, right? Or am I missing out on stuff during usual game weeks?

I’ll be biting off what’s left of my finger nails

It's been hugely popular for at least the past 5-6 years. It started with audiophiles now more mainstream younger folks. Some bands still release new music on vinyl too. The sound is better than a super compressed MP3 listened to with ear buds or a blue tooth speaker. I wish I had room in my small home for a turntable and 1000 of albums. It was so much fun listening to music that way back in the day.
I have not listened to a new vinyl LP in so many years and do recall it being great first out of the jacket. I always recorded it to cassette immediately for mobility and left the LP to save scratching it.
But I was sold the digital CD spiel in the 80's and that was the end of it. I'm slightly hearing impaired now and my days of judging a quality source may be ova............:( I still love music though.

Doing some drinking and skiing, but maybe not necessarily in that order.
Skiing is better..! Surprise 6inches last night skied today.. some expert terrain now open.. Looking good for tomorrow..

I'll be perched on a tree limb outside Fnord's house with a jar of vaseline and binoculars....:eek:

I'll be perched on a tree limb outside Fnord's house with a jar of vaseline and binoculars....:eek:

Just heat up a coconut, that's what all the kids are doing.

OK, I'll "bite"...WTF do I do with the heated up coconut?

I've been catching up on what's new in Mongolian sister-sister lesbo cosplay pron.

Not much, as it turns out. Which is why I've been spending so much time hanging around this forum.

.... and I thought going to manila and posting pics of my petite model gf was out there... hey. It's just what happens when you put a photographer and beautiful woman together..gotta share it. SuperG did.. whats the big deal?

Mt Mansfield view from smuggs chair lift.. Skiing good today...

Attachments

• WP_20190104_13_16_04_Pro.jpg
    WP_20190104_13_16_04_Pro.jpg
    799.6 KB · Views: 7
Another 4-6 inches today. Skied this morning. Skiing getting better each day.

Another 4-6 inches today. Skied this morning. Skiing getting better each day.

Yup.. looking like another 4-6 coming tonight into tomorrow.

Powder skiing is the best. Groomed cuordoroy blows.

Spent it just doing everyday things with my family, work, and relatives.... Yeah my life isn't super exciting. But hey at least I have fun (someone has to) lol

Looking forward to LA@NE

Yup.. looking like another 4-6 coming tonight into tomorrow.

Powder skiing is the best. Groomed cuordoroy blows.

Hahaha... Check this out it...

Without the trolls , you have first hand skiing reports from Vermont and next week first hand reports from Manila.. AKA p__ paradise. And with a little help from us immigration a nice young wife.. :cool: so sweet that she streams the games with me.. afccg and super bowl.. after the win this weekend...!

Skiing great right now but it's frigid.. I had 6 layers on my legs today.. :cool: . Wind chill way below zero... :eek: not for your wussy weenies... Hehee..

Not bye week now... But it's bubye week to USA. To stream Pats game .AFCCG..from another country..! . Plunk down $1100. Get round trip ticket round the world. It's really mind blowing how with a credit card and phone you can make this purchase, show up at your airport with carry-on and USA passport ready for security... And then snack on airline food (not bad..!) watch movies, get some sleep ... Stroll thru a couple airports... then 26 hours later land in far away country, with different culture and your sweet girlfriend waiting for you at the airport. Her english is good. Taxi to comfy hotel with WiFi and AC.. wifi kinda necessary on MONDAY 7:30 AM AFCCG.!! Room service, tasty food. Giant Manila mall nearby walk with tgifridays bar... where you can run into other ex-pats or pats fans... from any country . Why Manila.? I have to ask myself also. Unpretentious, good value, climate, and a million nice looking Filipina to keep you company... Except now I just want one of them. Funny how that happens. Not boring.. if you like that sorta thing.. hehee.:cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back