PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

so depressed I just want to stay at home all day tomorrow. patriots haters scattering like roaches.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I dunno, if it's hitting you that bad it's probably a good idea to take a break. Try to get some sunshine tomorrow and get some exercise.

Spectator sports are frustrating because a lot of us get emotionally invested in something where we have no actual agency to impact the outcome. We're like those videos of cats where they see a squirrel that they can't get at and their brain just sort of breaks.

Take a break, it's just a game. Since 1985 we've been in nearly one out of every 3 super bowls and won 5. We're the luckiest fans.
Honestly, you are right, we are the luckiest fans. That being said, the way the Pats have lost in the Brady/Belichick era are very painful. To see Brady, give it his all, and to lose those games the way they did, is extremely painful. To have the defense choke away all of these games is painful.

To see Brady, and Gronk, and Hogan, and Amendola give it their all, only to see the defense play so horrendous, and the defensive coaching do so horrible, and still have a chance, makes it that more painful.

I would’ve rather lost 41-10 honestly, WAY less painful. Well, at least the Pat’s D and Patricia saved me a lot of money, I usually buy tons of Championship gear when the Pats win. Those ****ers saved me about $150 bucks.

Honestly, you are right, we are the luckiest fans. That being said, the way the Pats have lost in the Brady/Belichick era are very painful. To see Brady, give it his all, and to lose those games the way they did, is extremely painful. To have the defense choke away all of these games is painful.

To see Brady, and Gronk, and Hogan, and Amendola give it their all, only to see the defense play so horrendous, and the defensive coaching do so horrible, and still have a chance, makes it that more painful.

I would’ve rather lost 41-10 honestly, WAY less painful. Well, at least the Pat’s D and Patricia saved me a lot of money, I usually buy tons of Championship gear when the Pats win. Those ****ers saved me about $150 bucks.

It hurts because we love Tom and all he's given us as fans you hate to see him get the lead in the 4th and the D not be able to hold it each time. But, not to sound glib, if we weren't lucky enough to have Tom in the first place then we wouldn't feel that let down on his behalf.

Twitter is probably the most cancerous place that you'd be wise to avoid. I've already seen some tweets that have spun the Patriots loss into anti-white comments. And I'm not talking about James White.

This is flat up hate speech and the fact Twitter doesn't delete is a ****ing joke

This is flat up hate speech and the fact Twitter doesn't delete is a ****ing joke

This is weird. It’s only going to make the white supremacists hate them more. I dislike white supremacists, and the KKK and the alt right (dislike is a weak word for how I really feel), but this only makes the division worse.

It hurts because we love Tom and all he's given us as fans you hate to see him get the lead in the 4th and the D not be able to hold it each time. But, not to sound glib, if we weren't lucky enough to have Tom in the first place then we wouldn't feel that let down on his behalf.
Tom was a gift from the football gods. Tom IS a football God. I think this answers the question once and for all, who is more responsible for the Pat’s Dynasty ? I think Brady’s amazing play tonight, and Belichick’s horrific coaching answered that question.

Should we draft a qb this year? This draft is loaded with talent. Brady can’t play forever, if this team is going to Continue to compete after he’s gone, we need a legit qb. Steve young 2.0

Should we draft a qb this year? This draft is loaded with talent. Brady can’t play forever, if this team is going to Continue to compete after he’s gone, we need a legit qb. Steve young 2.0

Drafting a QB is a must in the 2018 draft. Preferably in the 2nd or 3rd round the latest.

Also TE and WR are needed as well. Edelman is 32 coming off a blown out knee. Amendola is 32 and a free agent, Cooks is in the last year of his contract. Mitchell has Swiss Cheese for knees.

At TE, Gronk isn’t sure he’s coming back. Hopefully Bennett comes back. TE is a need in the draft now.

Unfortunately picks will have to be made on offense, because of the reasons I listed above. We really need to spend our picks on defense though, all of them. Not a good spot to be in. Hopefully we sign people in free agency to fill some spots. But QB, they have to draft Brady’s replacement.

The ONLY small silver lining I can get from this depressing as **** loss...

Is now Giants fans are at least knocked down a peg of having that smug feeling of knowing they're the only team to every knock off BB/Brady in the SB. Also takes Eli down as even Nick Foles was able to do it.

The ONLY small silver lining I can get from this depressing as **** loss...

Is now Giants fans are at least knocked down a peg of having that smug feeling of knowing they're the only team to every knock off BB/Brady in the SB. Also takes Eli down as even Nick Foles was able to do it.

Nick freaking Foles!!! At least eli has a family pedigree.

Nick freaking Foles!!! At least eli has a family pedigree.
Eli is a future Hall Of Famer. Foles, will be traded in the offseason. One more year on his Eagles contract, so they will trade him for a lot of picks. This Eagles team maybe the new Dynasty. I don’t see Foles duplicating his success elsewhere.

Eli is a future Hall Of Famer. Foles, will be traded in the offseason. One more year on his Eagles contract, so they will trade him for a lot of picks. This Eagles team maybe the new Dynasty. I don’t see Foles duplicating his success elsewhere.

Embarrassing effort by this defense which should lead to a lot of changes.

Embarrassing effort by this defense which should lead to a lot of changes.
There’s only so much they can do, they are in a tough spot. I want them to use EVERY pick on defense, but they’ve got a lot of holes, everywhere. They HAVE to prepare for Brady’s eventual decline/retirement. So drafting a QB early (no later than round 3) is a must. At WR, Edelman is 32 coming off a blown out knee. Amendola is 32 and a FA. Mitchell has Swiss cheese for knees, wouldn’t hold out hopes for him. And 2018 is Cooks’ last year. Have to draft a WR. At TE, Gronk is already talking about retirement. So need to draft a TE. When in reality, all the picks should be defenders.

Hopefully some help can come in FA. Ziggy Ansah would be a great pickup for the D line and pass rush, which is non existent.

Lol, wut? Eli has never lead the League in anything other than INT''s.

We are greedy. We won two of the last three. Philly hasn't won one, period.

This victory meant so much more for them than it would have for us, and yet I can't help being a greedy bastard........this sucks. Losing sucks.

I could almost taste THREE GAMES TO GLORY VI (I love those blu rays), and instead now I'm coping with the team coming short.

This definitely sucks less than losing to the Giants, but it still sucks.

I'm going to try to keep it in perspective and tell myself the same thing that helped me after losing to Peyton in 2015..........You can't cry because you didn't win back to back Super Bowls.

They only bother you because Pats have had success. If the Patriots didn't bother them immensely the hate wouldn't be there. When it's all said and done the Pats have 5 Superbowls wins since 2000.

People don't hate on losers and have-nots

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Back