PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

so depressed I just want to stay at home all day tomorrow. patriots haters scattering like roaches.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Their right about it just being a game. But with that said I understand what your saying and glad I took tomorrow off!

I have to be up in seven hours for college class. It'll be rough. But that's life.

**** this **** this **** this. AND IDC WHAT ANYONE SAYS. That wasn’t a ****ing TD before by the Eagles. Complete GARBAGE call by NFL. Typical.

**** this bias sport.

Lol! You guys gotta get thicker skin! The Patriots are still the greatest dynasty in professional sports history! ************!
Is the "millennial" mindset I'm reading?

Lol! You guys gotta get thicker skin! The Patriots are still the greatest dynasty in professional sports history! ************!
Is the "millennial" mindset I'm reading?
This was bs. And the Eagles got a ****ing bs touchdown . **** the NFL and their bias league . **** this sport

This was bs. And the Eagles got a ****ing bs touchdown . **** the NFL and their bias league . **** this sport
Come on man. I know it's rough, but hell it's not that bad! Look at the # of trips Brady made to the big game.

win or lose, i support my team, ive been with this team since I was 6 years old in 2000, ive witnessed the painful losses to the giants and this one is pretty painful but not as bad as those giant losses because I mean we have 5 and brady is coming back as far as i know. The way ive been handling it is by not watching the news or espn and deleting social media and news apps from my phone. anyone else feel my pain??
Felt this way in 2007. Hit me very hard but them I had to have an honest talk with myself about getting so wrapped up in something I had no tangible interest in. I don't own the Patriots, I don't make money if they win, I do not play for the Patriots. Football is entertainment. I enjoy it. Ok they lost. They didn't embarrass themselves and Brady had an awesome game. The Patriots have won 5x since you were 6, So the Eagles fans get to feel what you have been able to experience. Yea I wish they won but don't get upset and if anyone busts your balls just say I have gotten the joy of seeing them win 5x in my short life, so the Eagles finally get that joy 1x.

We will rise, and be back! That's the difference between this fine organization and the rest. The pats set the bench mark...they are the gold standard! Any team can get lucky for a year, but name one other that can sustain dominance the way they have for this long!

Come on man. I know it's rough, but hell it's not that bad! Look at the # of trips Brady made to the big game.
that’s what I’m afraid of. Retire TB before the **** defense ruins ANOTHER Super Bowl. 5-4 is awful

that’s what I’m afraid of. Retire TB before the **** defense ruins ANOTHER Super Bowl. 5-4 is awful
He can't throw it, and play D! It has no bearing on his legacy.

For me...the Pats mean a lot and I get emotional and it's more than a game.

My dad passed away the weekend after the Pats beat Seattle 3 years ago. I remember how happy he was and I always said to myself...at least he got to see 1 more because that's what he wanted..1 more from Brady..he saw it before he passed and he even saw #5 last year ( I took a picture of him with me to the SB and kept it with my ticket)

These games mean a lot to me because how passionate he was about them..how he would get mad...the first SB win he was running around the house. Those memories I will always have of him and I get a bit teary eyed just typing this.

The Pats tie me to him along with other things...but the Pats mean a lot to me because of that.

For me it feels a bit more than a game.

I just wanna know how Fnordcircle's ladyboy took the outcome?

For me...the Pats mean a lot and I get emotional and it's more than a game.

My dad passed away the weekend after the Pats beat Seattle 3 years ago. I remember how happy he was and I always said to myself...at least he got to see 1 more because that's what he wanted..1 more from Brady..he saw it before he passed and he even saw #5 last year ( I took a picture of him with me to the SB and kept it with my ticket)

These games mean a lot to me because how passionate he was about them..how he would get mad...the first SB win he was running around the house. Those memories I will always have of him and I get a bit teary eyed just typing this.

The Pats tie me to him along with other things...but the Pats mean a lot to me because of that.

For me it feels a bit more than a game.
Some folks in Philadelphia are now getting to experience that too. Enjoy your memories and look to the future

I always take the day off after a Pat’s SB. Win or lose, I can’t sleep. This one is hurting more than 2007, because they had plenty of time to go down and score after the Eagles made it 38-33. I was hoping for a 40-38 last second win. But I kept saying after EVERY Eagle TD, you’re putting too much pressure on Brady to score a TD on EVERY drive. I really was hoping for the Pat’s defense to make ONE play when the Pats FINALLY took a 33-32 lead. But it never happened. Was hoping for exactly what the Eagles did to us, was hoping for a strip sack or INT of Foles during their last TD drive. It never came, and unfortunately it happened to the Pats. Be tough to get over this one. Kinda feel like karma bit us in the ass after mocking the Atlanta fans with 28-3 T-shirt’s and 283 diamonds in the ring.

I truly feel the dynasty is over, and this was Brady’s last chance. And that’s where the depression kicks in.

Lol! You guys gotta get thicker skin! The Patriots are still the greatest dynasty in professional sports history! Jesus !
Is the "millennial" react mindset I'm reading?
How is 5-5 the greatest dynasty in professional sports history ? I’ll even take away the 2 early pre-Brady losses, how is 5-3 the greatest dynasty in professional sports history ? Jesus indeed.

How is 5-5 the greatest dynasty in professional sports history ? I’ll even take away the 2 early pre-Brady losses, how is 5-3 the greatest dynasty in professional sports history ? Jesus indeed.
I'll exclude the early two, as I don't think they're linked to this group...hence dynasty...existing members.
Jesus
Name another franchise that has won that many, and been there that often in the NFL.
What the patriots have done the past 18 years is unrivaled...really!? Anyone with half a brain knows this.

I truly feel the dynasty is over, and this was Brady’s last chance. And that’s where the depression kicks in.

I am starting to think the same..we will be good...but time is running out....2 year window left IMO

Yeah I dunno, if it's hitting you that bad it's probably a good idea to take a break. Try to get some sunshine tomorrow and get some exercise.

Spectator sports are frustrating because a lot of us get emotionally invested in something where we have no actual agency to impact the outcome. We're like those videos of cats where they see a squirrel that they can't get at and their brain just sort of breaks.

Take a break, it's just a game. Since 1985 we've been in nearly one out of every 3 super bowls and won 5. We're the luckiest fans.

We played like crap.

The Pats are the best org in the last few decades.

You cant win ALL THE TIME.

You are letting trolls rule you.

Do you think the Eagles are the next dynasty?

We have nothing to complain about.. aside from a dismal display tonight.
Don't sweat it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back