PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Snap Count Analysis. Overplayed Busts Contribute to 1-3 December and Alarming 5-10 Dec Record Since 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe you’re thinking about @mgcolby, but it’s okay. Go back to flogging yourself with an erection in front of a picture of McDaniels, nutjob. And learn how to take a joke. Just think of a joke as a **** and that should help.
1640655849180.png

How is it that this goes on, yet I get banned from the post game thread??!!

the bad throw was because he was rushed by a defender

To a degree. That's still not a difficult throw for the better running QBs like Mahomes, Rodgers and Allen. If you want to give the defense some credit there I won't split hairs.

How is it that this goes on, yet I get banned from the post game thread??!!
I got banned from the GDT for telling a poster to suck a ****. I went to the game day chat and told that same poster to go **** his mother.

I got banned from the GDT for telling a poster to suck a ****. I went to the game day chat and told that same poster to go **** his mother.

So you got banned for suggesting **** sucking but not for mother love?

Homophobic rules, it seems. I am triggered!

To a degree. That's still not a difficult throw for the better running QBs like Mahomes, Rodgers and Allen. If you want to give the defense some credit there I won't split hairs.

Mac was elite at getting the ball out and killing the blitz his first 2 games. Then people criticized his yards per throw was too low or something dumb like that. Mac should be allowed to always audible for a guy to run a quick slant when he sees a blitz. Or, call in max protect.

Doesn’t obscure the Fact that he does, and they do.

Right. Better to be right on a player than espouse a bunch of gibberish on totally wrong player takes. At what point do the NKeal Harry deniers finally admit he sucks. it's completely insane the oc just played him 95% of snaps last game. Totally blind. Also plays favorites/politics based on trying to not look bad on draft busts or FA-signing busts (NKeal, Wynn).

What a genius comeback; brilliant…

Now try next time to use that energy for, you know, some actual analysis.
Thank you for your comment. Shows I reached a nerve. Continuous comments day after day from you and DKF show a high need for success from a sports franchise to replace the emptiness and lack of success in your own life - is so sad. Is that the kind of analysis that you are looking for ?

Thank you for your comment. Shows I reached a nerve. Continuous comments day after day from you and DKF show a high need for success from a sports franchise to replace the emptiness and lack of success in your own life - is so sad. Is that the kind of analysis that you are looking for ?

I think you're wrong, the captain is a pretty funny person. I think the deeply depressed people are those who keep posting to themselves on things they read, or get extra cranky when anybody calls out problems in Patriot losses. Imagine being such a shill homer that you can go 2-4 to start the season and flipping out that anyone dare to call out issues.

Hmmmm let's go over this record

Loss vs Houston
Loss vs KC ( refs called a Harry TD out when he was in and that was the difference in the game)
Loss vs Miami (that game was on Brady throwing a pick-6 and Gilmore not being able to cover Parker)
2020- Cam Newton, skeleton crew roster.
Loss vs Indy (ST gifted them 10 points which was the difference in the game)
Loss vs Buffalo (but also blame the dipshit that gave Agholor a concussion and then Bourne getting covid and not practicing so he didn't play as much he would with a full week )

But going off that, I'm gonna nope this is a horrible overreacted take

Hmmmm let's go over this record

Loss vs Houston
Loss vs KC ( refs called a Harry TD out when he was in and that was the difference in the game)
Loss vs Miami (that game was on Brady throwing a pick-6 and Gilmore not being able to cover Parker)
2020- Cam Newton, skeleton crew roster.
Loss vs Indy (ST gifted them 10 points which was the difference in the game)
Loss vs Buffalo (but also blame the dipshit that gave Agholor a concussion and then Bourne getting covid and not practicing so he didn't play as much he would with a full week )

But going off that, I'm gonna nope this is a horrible overreacted take

Fair enough, you want to excuse a 4-8 December record since 2019.

But this isn't the Pats dynasty of old. Not a team that gets better as the season goes on. Not a team that beats opponents in repeat-encounters.

Fair enough, you want to excuse a 4-8 December record since 2019.

But this isn't the Pats dynasty of old. Not a team that gets better as the season goes on. Not a team that beats opponents in repeat-encounters.

Yep; this team is actually Regressing instead of improving - again - as the calendar year is ending… Kinda like what I thought they would do when the schedule was released.

Yep; this team is actually Regressing instead of improving - again - as the calendar year is ending… Kinda like what I thought they would do when the schedule was released.

People here are talking about squeaking into the playoffs with a potential 1-3 December record as a good thing. This is a team that gets worse as the season goes on as opponents scout them more, just like in 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back