PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Snap Count Analysis. Overplayed Busts Contribute to 1-3 December and Alarming 5-10 Dec Record Since 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
They stacked the team my dood
I know but you think cam with his mechanics would thrill in the no risk it no buscuit BA offense , Brady changed the culture there limit mistakes and they improved their strategies more short passing game PA stuff

I know but you think cam with his mechanics would thrill in the no risk it no buscuit BA offense , Brady changed the culture there limit mistakes and they improved their strategies more short passing game PA stuff
1641337888061.gif

How many snaps for Harry today?

And Mac targeted him on his only snap kudos to Harry I guess.

1-3 in December.

BB needs to bring in a new OC.

Firstly, Bill has to fire his incompetent beyond words Special Olympics Teams coach;

Secondly, he has to fire BOTH of his co-DCs (especially the one who’s Not a former Pats LB) and IMMEDIATELY re-hire Brian Flores;

Then - AND ONLY THEN - should he begin the search for a new OC…

Firstly, Bill has to fire his incompetent beyond words Special Olympics Teams coach;

Secondly, he has to fire BOTH of his co-DCs (especially the one who’s Not a former Pats LB) and IMMEDIATELY re-hire Brian Flores;

Then - AND ONLY THEN - should he begin the search for a new OC…

Flores is good. I think the offense is what let the team down all season. My order would be reversed, humbly submit they need to help the oc get a new job elsewhere asap .

Joe Judge might be in need of a job very soon.

I think the weird 2 months for Onwenu might mess up this kid's potential. Would be criminal if the oc screwed up Onwenu, an all pro talent, because they didn't want to look bad on the Wynn extension and thus not move Trent Brown to LT.

18 snaps for Onwenu, yet FIFTY-****ING-TWO for gillscott Herron?!? Absolutely ****ing Disgraceful.

**** doG.

and FIRE Cant Assford… and their OL coach too.

Yes so idiotic. Wynn gets hurt so instead of Trent Brown at LT and Onwenu at RT they go Herron at LT for 52 snaps and Onwenu platoons at left guard. WTF ????

Get a new OC immediately.

I think the weird 2 months for Onwenu might mess up this kid's potential. Would be criminal if the oc screwed up Onwenu, an all pro talent, because they didn't want to look bad on the Wynn extension and thus not move Trent Brown to LT.
Um. I hate to think you might be on to something. And it is something that needs to be shouted from the rooftops. Onemenu plays in the right side! Put him at RT, Trent Brown at LT. And possibly smash mouth the way to victory.

Um. I hate to think you might be on to something. And it is something that needs to be shouted from the rooftops. Onemenu plays in the right side! Put him at RT, Trent Brown at LT. And possibly smash mouth the way to victory.

Just like 2018… but with a much, Much, MUCH worse defense…

And Mac targeted him on his only snap kudos to Harry I guess.

This was a slow moving train wreck. Could see Harry move slow off the line again and then the forced throw that was almost picked off. Harry is a total waste of space that McDaniels keeps forcing it to. Just move on from this 1st round bust pick

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes