PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Sign the beast - Shaq Leonard

Love The Drake

Hall of Fame Poster
Reaction score

Yes. Right away.

get on the phone with his agent, and the call should basically go like
Futurama Shut Up And Take My Money GIF

He's actually going through waivers right now so the Pats will have an early crack at him first.

big cap hit for the colts...

get him for the pro-rated balance of this years cap? worth the shot...

we've wasted bigger dollars on worse players...

Dolts must think his back issues will crop up again and at his salary not worth the $
for the six million left on this years deal, i'd grab him, and say "enjoy the free money, heal up" and pair his ass with Judon next year...

What a drop off he's had:

back injury will do that... we should claim him, its short money at this point - 6 mill - for the remainder of the year

I believe he’ not a beast…he’s a maniac. He could be a great pick-up, but not on his current contract. He’s being paid way too much this year and next, but he’s only playing a little better than your average LB. Once he clears waivers and gets realistic about what contract he deserves, he could be a great pickup…

Not sure what the purpose of picking him up on a 2-8 team is. Because of his health issues, unlikely to be resigned.
Why take playing time away from players who are more likely to be in long term plans?
The pats goal should NOT be to do everything possible to get to 8-9

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
Back