PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Should K'neal Harry transition to TE?

Buffalo becomes first team to never punt or kick a field goal and score a td on every drive, exposing an old, overrated defense…

BUT LET’S BASH HARRY

Should transition to free agency. ****ing scrub. And the audacity to choose #1 for his jersey...

The only thing that stopped the Bills from scoring more points was the clock.

Does anyone still bring up the point ...”c’mon Brady...Bill drafted a 1st round WR for you!!!”?

Bill clearly wanted to break up. You don’t N’Keal Harry someone you care about.

I root for every player who puts on a Patriots uniform to succeed but it's evident Harry isn't NFL quality and has no business being on this team let alone in the league. It's a shame as his personal story is lovely but there's no room for sentiment when composing a roster.

i don’t see this happening here but it’s not a horrible idea, it isn’t unprecedented such as with Marcedes Lewis. It would require coaching that doesn’t seem to exist in NE and my guess is the guy is too much of a knucklehead to succeed at it.

Worst thing for Harry was being drafted by the Patriots.

Worst thing for the Patriots was drafting Harry.

Match made in hell.

What to do with the bust that is K'neal Harry? He has the size for TE. He seems to do a decent job blocking. Is that a solution? Certainly, he shouldn't be taking away snaps at WR from others.

Wondering what others think...
i was on the "hoping he pans out "train. not any more. so if you're referring to him becoming a tele-evangelist i'm all for it.

Last edited:
He could be a slot TE-type like Hernandez or Gesicki
Problem still remains that he can't catch the ball, run tight routes, or create separation. He is not even in the same league as those two guys. The best he can do is A) block on the edge lined up as a WR or B) then act as a decoy blocker and get his occasional 1-2 catches per game because teams justifiably disrespect his catching ability.

He's just a BUST. This ship has sailed. When a no-name guy off the practice squad in a single game EQUALS Harry's total TD production in an entire season, you know something went disastrously wrong with that pick!!

Ian already pointed out he blinks slowly (not the brightest bulb in the circuit).

Hmmm...do we need another Lacosse?

Buffalo becomes first team to never punt or kick a field goal and score a td on every drive, exposing an old, overrated defense…

BUT LET’S BASH HARRY
Harry deserves every bash he gets.

So does the defense after the Bills went 8 quarters without having to punt against the Pats.

We can multitask.

Release him.

Sunk cost ... No point wasting a roster spot. Move on..

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back