PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Should K'neal Harry transition to TE?

Comments:

- I suggested transitioning Cam to TE over the summer….so…why not?

- He has to be better than Jonnu as a pass catching TE, no? He probably even had more catches this year than Jonnu on a pregame basis?

- How about blocking? Is he better than Jonnu in that department too?

That's a pretty low threshold but I'm skeptical he could achieve even that.

Its gonna be difficult, as he needs to transition out of being a bum first

I think he should learn how to play football first

Let's wait until we see some workout videos from the beach on twitter, he may improve

i skipped to the end. How do we have 4 pages on this thread?

Bu-bye now.

bye bye bye justin timberlake gif GIF

What to do with the bust that is K'neal Harry? He has the size for TE. He seems to do a decent job blocking. Is that a solution? Certainly, he shouldn't be taking away snaps at WR from others.

Wondering what others think...
Harry should transition to another team or career.

I’d rather we both part ways.

Q) Is Harry worth $2M for his 2022 services.

A) No.
Cutting him costs that much too and we would still have to replace him….

Just don’t pick up his 5th year option…and try to trade him to the Cardinals or something…..I‘d do an Isabella deal in a heart beat….maybe even throw in a 6th too….

.I‘d do an Isabella deal in a heart beat….maybe even throw in a 6th too….

Amen brother!

we can’t cut harry, but we can trade him. We just need a team stupid enough to take him. Since the jets have us on a no trade list, Arizona is perfect.

Well at least we’re taking it out on harry/mcd and not bill I guess… totally expected that.

this thread is the drunk dad coming home from his **** job and yelling at his kids.

I suggested this shift to TE in 2020. That's when it would have made some sense. But now its too late. Get rid of him!

N'keal should transition right the %$#@ out of here!

He should transition to TE...in Jacksonville.

Well at least we’re taking it out on harry/mcd and not bill I guess… totally expected that.

this thread is the drunk dad coming home from his **** job and yelling at his kids.
I don’t post much nowadays, but when I joined (not all that long ago in the grand scheme) I was highly critical of BB’s recent draft record. It basically ended the dynasty prematurely, pushed Brady out, Bill the GM is killing Bill the Coach...all that fun stuff that gets his defense force riled up. There’s tons of people like that.

It’s still fun to drop some elbows on Harry. It’s an internet message board he shouldn’t be spending any time reading.

What the hell are you talking about? People have been *****ing about Bill's drafting and this draft pick in particular for years.

Harry can't play TE as he can't catch a football, especially while he's running. Kind of likecwalking and chewing gum at the same time, he apparently can't do it.

As for cutting him, it FREES UP cap. 3.2mm to keep and 2mm to cut. Plus it frees up a roster for someone who can actually play football. Crazy thought.

Incidentally, jonnu smith had a 26.5mm dead cap hit if cut. Great job bill. How many in the draft forum said draft kittle. Nope! 25mm per year for great drafting prowess.

He should transition to assistant manager of a Popeye's.:D

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Back