PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Senator Comcast is on now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Sen Comcast is on now

For any attorneys out there...is it my ignorance or did there seem to be a number of PROVABLE SLANDERS just mouthed by this dinosaur?

He really has no grip. Now he's saying it's up to the public and media as to whether the matter proceeds. "It's just one man's opinion."

As I stated elsewhere today, ESPN, NFL-N and other media outlets in conjunction with Spector, have already directed the opinion of the public.

he is a pathetic old man. I CANT believe this is actually going on right now, this is much more rediculous than the joke of the steriod fiasco

Thank God someone had the nards to ask him about comcast. He dodged that one though with a "no one has ever questioned my integrity".

For any attorneys out there...is it my ignorance or did there seem to be a number of PROVABLE SLANDERS just mouthed by this dinosaur?

Senators get a wide amount of latitude in terms of libel laws, at least when acting in an official capacity. Senile folks, too. . . . which is doubly helpful for Specter. :mad:

He really has no grip. Now he's saying it's up to the public and media as to whether the matter proceeds. "It's just one man's opinion."

He refers to Halberstam's book, then says he hasn't read it.

Essentially, he just gave espn, nyt and the others their marching orders . . .

Thank God someone had the nards to ask him about comcast. He dodged that one though with a "no one has ever questioned my integrity".

Ha! I'm questioning it. lol. he's insane

That's funny . . . isn't that what the reporter is doing? :D

So Specter believes Walsh is a credible witness but he doesn't believe the most important thing he said yesterday.

He's a bloody moron.

Eisen's coming to bat with this point, too.

Last edited:

Eisen just about cracked up when he summarized how Spector referenced Mark Schlereth!!!!!

GREAT TV moment!!!!

Independent investigation would be okay as long as they investigate all the teams!

Eisen's taking him to task pointing out all of the absurdities and inconsistencies. It's really nothing anyone with half a brain wouldn't notice, but I appreciate some semblance of intellectual honesty.

Last edited:

Independent investigation would be okay as long as they investigate all the teams!
Actually it wouldn't because Congress has no business investigating the NFL unless laws have been broken.

well, slander isn't libel...I don't know if he's actually printed out this nonsense and disseminated it, but he's certainly MOUTHED these assertions of his....how can most of this NOT be slander?

They asked him about Comcast and he STONEWALLED...he was insulted that the reporter would question his integrity, but he did NOT answer.

I want a full investigation into the conflict of interest between Comcast & the not so good Senator.

Specter just threw Walsh under the bus and I don't think he realizes it. By saying that Walsh gave the tapes to Adams and Jimmy Dee during the game, he called Walsh a LIAR and just voided the guys agreement with the NFL.

Specter also mentioned a process of how the videos were supposedly used during the game even though Walsh told Goodell that it never happened.

Specter's agenda is perfectly clear when he has to take umbrage to the fact that a Patriot's lawyer was involved in listening to Matt Walsh's testimony.

Now Schlereth will never STFU!

Senators get a wide amount of latitude in terms of libel laws, at least when acting in an official capacity. Senile folks, too. . . . which is doubly helpful for Specter. :mad:

Re: The "there was taping at the 2002 SB" remark:

Correct me if I'm wrong, but my understanding of that relates only to what they say on the floor of the Senate.

NOT, over the public airwaves on a commercial radio show.

Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
Back