PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Semi-OT: Ozzy Osbourne opened for the Patriots in 2005 (video)

Status
Not open for further replies.
More like 40-45 years ago :(

Sabbath started in 1968.
Of course.

No More Tears was late 80s I think. Couple good tracks off of that album.

I was at the Steelers game for the banner unveiling. What did we get? Godsmack.

At what point did the NFL start mailing it in when it comes to the Patriots winning another Super Bowl?

We used to get Green Day, in their prime, to sing Boulevard of Broken Dreams. For all those other hating teams and their sweet, sweet tears. And they stuck Ozzy in the crown of a helmet just for when the team ran onto the field to Crazy Train.

Now... they won't even let us play the first game of the season. And they stiff us with Godsmack.

I thought Zakk Wylde had died, and there was subsequently some bad press as Ozzy continued on without him..

Guess I was wrong, must've been thinking about someone else..

Wild Bill Cody?

At what point did the NFL start mailing it in when it comes to the Patriots winning another Super Bowl?

We used to get Green Day, in their prime, to sing Boulevard of Broken Dreams. For all those other hating teams and their sweet, sweet tears. And they stuck Ozzy in the crown of a helmet just for when the team ran onto the field to Crazy Train.

Now... they won't even let us play the first game of the season. And they stiff us with Godsmack.

Could have been worse.

Areosmith is still together.

Of course.

No More Tears was late 80s I think. Couple good tracks off of that album.
You're right. Funny coincidence, I just listened to the title song this morning during my workout.

The best part of this year's concert is that the sound system wasn't working in the upper level and I couldn't hear it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick