PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Semi OT: Flores suing NFL and NYG. Texts from Bill involved in the suit.

How can Flores prove Ross wanted to tank?

He will need emails, recordings, or other witnesses.

I don't think the Giants thing will go anywhere at all. Not seeing much they did wrong.

Belichick texts about as well as he works the tablets

1643751474751.gif

Wow this is explosive !

So the Rooney rule's a sham.
Sham is not the word I'd use. The Rooney rule is a strong arm tactic to try forcing teams to interview, and pressuring the teams to then hire, preferred groups of people, regardless of the particular preferences of those making the selection. It puts teams that have preferred candidates in the awkward position of having to pretend that they don't have those preferred candidates. That's a fault of the rule, not the team, but that's not how it gets presented.

You can keep the bridges, you can burn them down with a match, or you can take a flamethrower to the whole thing.

Flores seems to have chosen option #3.
The Phins were badmouthing this guy left and right.

They likely prevented him from being hired after describing him as a headcase.

When you don't like an employee, you shouldn't burn his house down, because the fire might spread to your own house

The real story here is Ross attempting to pay Flores to lose games/tank. The "racism" angle regarding the Giants wanting to hire Daboll, even before Flores' interview, is laughable.

And we’d all want our teams to tank so that **** isn’t it either. Pretty sure we wanted us to tank for Trevor last year you’d want your team to tank for lebron we always say the owner wouldn’t let it. I’d be proud that my owner did that for a better pick hell I hope he buys the ****ing Kings

[deleted - redundant]

Last edited:
So if I got this right. Bill accidently sent a text to Flores giving congrats that was meant for Daboll 3 days before Flores was set to interview? LMAO Jesus Bill.

The Rooney rule is racist/discriminatory, both in intent and practice. The irony of someone claiming racism because the spirit of a racist rule was being violated is amusing, but not surprising.
Agree or disagree with the "spirit" of the rule, a rule was broken, and the rules need to be upheld at all costs.... that's been the history with the pats at least.

Puh-Leeeesseee RKK, Hire This Man to the the Head Honcho in waiting in New England...

Let him stoke those fires of hatred and animosity, to be unleashed upon the NFL with a Furious Vengeance when the day comes...

we will never lose another game to Miami until the day BFlo dies
I actually like this. A lot

I don't think wasting a "candidate's" time and making a mockery of a rule meant to give minorities something even close to a fair shake is anything to laugh at.

The minuet that GM was hired everyone knew who he was coming **** not everything is racists they were a package deal anywhere they went

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back