PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Semi OT: Flores suing NFL and NYG. Texts from Bill involved in the suit.

63kiyz.jpg
Funny not funny....but funny

BB's name is the headline. His texts are harmless from BB's point of view. For a moment i was scared.

The $100k per loss to get a better draft pick is absolutely as bad as anything the Patriots have ever lost draft picks over. Take the Dolphins' first round pick and then some.

Protect the shield? Dolphins should be punished for this. Basically turns the game into WWE. Granted we know other teams do this.

The $100k per loss to get a better draft pick is absolutely as bad as anything the Patriots have ever lost draft picks over. Take the Dolphins' first round pick and then some.
To be clear, the owner of the Dolphins offered to compensate the Head Coach to throw games.

My knee-jerk reaction is Ross needs to be suspended for a year, fined $1m and forfeit multiple draft picks.

Over the top reaction is he needs to sell the team.

So what does this mean for BB?
Nothing really other than being a witness. Behind the scenes though this could be bad for him since he unknowingly tipped off Flores. Dolphins need to lose multiple 1sts. We all know teams tank but giving 100k for every loss and having evidence of this means Ross needs to go and that organization needs to be blown up

The real story here is Ross attempting to pay Flores to lose games/tank. The "racism" angle regarding the Giants wanting to hire Daboll, even before Flores' interview, is laughable.
And Flores is alleging here this was one reason why he was fired.

How does the league not severely punish the Dolphins for this?

The real story here is Ross attempting to pay Flores to lose games/tank. The "racism" angle regarding the Giants wanting to hire Daboll, even before Flores' interview, is laughable.
I don't think wasting a "candidate's" time and making a mockery of a rule meant to give minorities something even close to a fair shake is anything to laugh at.

How

And Flores is alleging here this was one reason why he was fired.

How does the league not severely punish the Dolphins for this?
Of course he's alleging that. You can make a "racism" claim whenever something is less than swimmingly.

Puh-Leeeesseee RKK, Hire This Man to be the Head Honcho in waiting in New England...

Let him stoke those fires of hatred and animosity, to be unleashed upon the NFL with a Furious Vengeance when the day comes...

we will never lose another game to Miami until the day BFlo dies

Last edited:

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes