PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Seeding Play

The refs while not good have at least been pretty even

For the Celtics, there’s nothing more dangerous than having a comfortable lead.

This team has evolved into a mutt kennel.
they suck. they are a bunch of championship legends in their own minds. jason tatum won't be a Celtic for long. he has the same attitude as lebron and kyrie. you can already see it. he's accomplished nothing but he thinks his sh!t doesn't stink.

We have a lead, so let’s play iso ball like a bunch of assholes and dribble into five guys, then complain there‘s no call...repeat...until the lead is gone.

Just tuned in. Just about what I expected. Heat down, get fouls, get into the bonus and voila..a lead. I'm sure the C's screwed up plenty, but I'm imagining the Heat have to some extent too. Gonna have to find out when they got into the bonus. My guess? 7 minute mark again.

:yuck: 3rd quarter

They looked like complete idiots in that quarter.....I’d like to give the heat some credit but the celts looked like complete idiots

And now its the Celtics game to lose. In the penalty with 6:20 left. This is the way...

the celtics pass the ball like a high school team.

Celts have not won a ‘home’ game in either of the last 2 series

Game over. The refs did their job again. They got the Heat back in, then tried to let the Celtics back in but they were too inept. This is what happens when you engineer series or influence them.

It is what it is. The random team will escape even with the league interference. They get away with it because of responses such as this thread. 'The Celtics pass like a high school team". "Damn the Cs suck". Thats is all planned and keeps the league free and clean while the fans do the propaganda work for them.

It's a brilliant scheme really. I don't think the players actually have a clue about it.

Game over. The refs did their job again. They got the Heat back in, then tried to let the Celtics back in but they were too inept. This is what happens when you engineer series or influence them.

It is what it is. The random team will escape even with the league interference. They get away with it because of responses such as this thread. 'The Celtics pass like a high school team". "Damn the Cs suck". Thats is all planned and keeps the league free and clean while the fans do the propaganda work for them.

It's a brilliant scheme really. I don't think the players actually have a clue about it.
the celtics are putrid. the blame is with them alone. blaming the refs is weak. the heat are a better team.

Lmao at that attempted lob. Two inbounding turnovers after timeouts in the final minute or so. What does a 2 pointer even get you there?

I know Stevens is good coach, but I am wondering how this team has no composure in crunch time, or how they’ve apparently never seen a zone defense. That game was a giant WTF...but the worst part is I knew when they were up 17 they’d either lose or it would be a tough battle to the end. That’s been the story with them.

the celtics are putrid. the blame is with them alone. blaming the refs is weak. the heat are a better team.
I don't know if they're a better team, but they definitely seem like they want it more. And at the risk of naming a scapegoat, the idea that Tatum is a top 10 player in the NBA is ludicrous. He thinks he's at least that because he's been repeated!y told that and that's a large part of the problem.

we will really see what the celtics are made of the next game or two. will they come out and play their asses off? or will they stick their tails between their legs and quit? my money is on quit.

I don't know if they're a better team, but they definitely seem like they want it more. And at the risk of naming a scapegoat, the idea that Tatum is a top 10 player in the NBA is ludicrous. He thinks he's at least that because he's been repeated!y told that and that's a large part of the problem.
i agree 100 percent about tatum. the worst thing that happened to him. was being kyries teammate for a year. the last thing you want is that guy influencing a young impressionable player like tatum.

Series isn't over, but Heat are looking like last year's Raptors. Regardless how this ends, Celtics have a great young core and will be good for years to come.

LeBron vs Heat would make a great story line for NBA finals. Celtics vs Lakers would be great as well for the NBA as two storied franchises are fighting for most titles.

If you don't know, Lakers are my team (lived in LA my entire life), and it's been pure comedy watching the Clippers choke out of the playoffs. Clippers may have been the most entitled team I've ever seen since the last Clippers team Doc coached during the Blake Griffen-Chris Paul era. They were walking around each night thinking they were the Champs after not accomplishing a damn thing and disrespecting Kobe telling him "it's their time". This team has Pat Beverly talking like he's the most accomplished player in the NBA and all year assuming they were going to be the Champs. Amazing.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back