Seeding Play

IllegalContact

PatsFans.com Retired Jersey Club
Reaction score
Celts / Raptors tonite

2nd game in a row where timelord is a difference maker

up 34 after 3

Last edited:
If this Gordon Hayward and Timelord are not a mirage we will do well.

Celtics will face Sixers without Ben Simmons. I see the Celtics advancing in six.

Collision course against the Raptors in the second round. This is a 50/50 matchup. The Celtics are more talented, but Nick Nurse is the best coach in the NBA. I wouldn't be surprised if either team win.

If the Celtics advances, I don't think they will beat the Bucks. Kanter, the only player strong enough to man-handle Giannis, is too slow and will get abused by the Bucks three-point shooters. In addition, Giannis will probably get protected by the referees.

Average Al ................

Celtics will face Sixers without Ben Simmons. I see the Celtics advancing in six.

Collision course against the Raptors in the second round. This is a 50/50 matchup. The Celtics are more talented, but Nick Nurse is the best coach in the NBA. I wouldn't be surprised if either team win.

If the Celtics advances, I don't think they will beat the Bucks. Kanter, the only player strong enough to man-handle Giannis, is too slow and will get abused by the Bucks three-point shooters. In addition, Giannis will probably get protected by the referees.

wanamaker is actually a surprisingly good matchup for van vleet and lowry...I'm not worried about the raptors

Does anyone think the Blazers will win that series over the Lakers?

Does anyone think the Blazers will win that series over the Lakers?
Nope. Best they can do is maybe take two games if the Lakers are sleeping but that’s it. That team is monster. Lillard should leave Portland and head somewhere else... like, uh, the Miami Heat. Yeah. That’s the ticket.

Nope. Best they can do is maybe take two games if the Lakers are sleeping but that’s it. That team is monster. Lillard should leave Portland and head somewhere else... like, uh, the Miami Heat. Yeah. That’s the ticket.

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

I like the way the refs are calling this one tonight. For the most part, they’re doing a good job of letting them play. Tatum’s defense has gone to the next level this season. Oh, and **** Philly.

Clippers/Mavs will be a very good series. Maybe the best of the first round. Clippers have a great defense but they have no answer whatsoever for Luka.

Clippers/Mavs will be a very good series. Maybe the best of the first round. Clippers have a great defense but they have no answer whatsoever for Luka.
There’s still time to delete this.

There’s still time to delete this.

Luka is The whole team. Dude is going to be MVP next year. Any injury will be devastating.

Still seems like the Clippers aren’t as good as they should be (not as good as sum of their parts), but they still might win the west.

Last edited:
The Embiid nut rubbing is pretty funny

Luka is The whole team. Dude is going to be MVP next year. Any injury will be devastating.

Still seems like the Clippers aren’t as good as they should be (not as good as sum of their parts), but they still might win the west.
I’m still not sure how he played yesterday, let alone put up a 40+ point game and hit the game-winner. I agree the Clippers are playing some very uninspiring basketball.

The Raptors bench put up 100+ points against the Nets. Sure, the Nets are missing a ton of players, but that's still impressive.

Not sure whether the Raptors' scouting program or player development program deserves more credit, but they keep finding these unknown dudes and making them into rotational level players. Unfortunately, the Celtics just aren't as good as they are in this aspect. Grant is alright, but Carsen Edwards somehow regressed as a shooter, and Tremont Waters is probably too small to play in the NBA.

I'm predicting the Raptors in 7, because of the coaching advantage.

The Raptors bench put up 100+ points against the Nets. Sure, the Nets are missing a ton of players, but that's still impressive.

Not sure whether the Raptors' scouting program or player development program deserves more credit, but they keep finding these unknown dudes and making them into rotational level players. Unfortunately, the Celtics just aren't as good as they are in this aspect. Grant is alright, but Carsen Edwards somehow regressed as a shooter, and Tremont Waters is probably too small to play in the NBA.

I'm predicting the Raptors in 7, because of the coaching advantage.

the guys the raptors added last year aren't doing much, either

I like how the celtics match up against the raptors....walker/smart/wanamaker is a great matchup for lowry/van vleet/powell.....tatum/brown are better than siakam/anunoby, and theis/kanter/williams match up well against gasol/ibaka

I'm saying celts in 5

Not sure whether the Raptors' scouting program or player development program deserves more credit, but they keep finding these unknown dudes and making them into rotational level players. Unfortunately, the Celtics just aren't as good as they are in this aspect. Grant is alright, but Carsen Edwards somehow regressed as a shooter, and Tremont Waters is probably too small to play in the NBA...
3 picks inside the top 35, and jack feckin shyte to show for it...Danny's drafts have generally sucked for over a decade now, starting with JR Giddens in '08...

3 picks inside the top 35, and jack feckin shyte to show for it...Danny's drafts have generally sucked for over a decade now, starting with JR Giddens in '08...

you whine too much

Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Back