PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Seeding Play

The Bucks had to have been punching air when they drew us. We match up very well with them. We have multiple on-ball defenders who can guard Giannis without getting into foul trouble. I don't expect a game like that out of Jimmy in Game 2, though, so I think the Bucks tie it up. We're going to be a huge pain in the ass for them at the very least. I think this is going 7.

The offensive foul call on Tatum was a good one. That was a push off. The tech was weak sauce. Now Brown called for a questionable foul on the other end. I’d be dropping a litany of F-bombs if I was a Cs fan right now.

Kemba! Wet.

Game 2 in the books.....Smart went nuts in the 4th and kemba finished them off.....timelord kept the Cs in the game in the first half....and Tatum was Tatum

Would've been a damn shame to lose that game if the difference was the end-of-half heave by Siakim...

Would've been a damn shame to lose that game if the difference was the end-of-half heave by Siakim...

you could say that about almost any game that ends within one score

Heat/Bucks Game 2 was maybe the worst officiating I’ve ever seen.

Since Kings-Lakers game 6 in 1999....
I don’t know if it was crooked, but holy **** it was that bad. The “foul” on Dragic was a terrible call. He was literally just standing there with his arms up. If he did any less, he would have allowed an uncontested 3. Then there was clearly a make-up call on the other end when Giannis “fouled” Butler to end what was otherwise a great, hard-fought game. Even taking out those ridiculous calls, you have to swallow the whistle during that time unless the foul is absolutely egregious and/or obvious. Awful. And I’ve seen some bad NBA officiating but that was the worst I’ve seen in years. I have no idea how they let the two teams scrap and fight for 3 3/4 quarters and then started whistling everything at the end of the 4th. That’s full ******.

Regarding the series itself, it has to be demoralizing to Milwaukee to basically shut Butler down and still lose. We have a very, very deep bench.

Was looking at Celtics playoff history since they just won 6 in a row and wanted to see when it was last done by the Celtics. In 2009-10 they did it versus Magic and Cavs and in 1985-86, they did it twice and that's it. Even in the Bill Russell heyday they didn't do it...

lol....I had a premonition that the raptors would hit a 3....celts need to stop screwing around

Jaylen is a good guy. Mistakes happen.

Suck a fat one, Philly.

the Celtics are in full choke mode.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore