Upcoming Opponent:
Next Up: vs Dolphins
Pick Results: MIA: 0% at NE: 0%

Sun
Sep 12th

Current Patriots Twitter Feed:

captain stone

Hall of Fame Poster
Each team (except LV for some stupid fukcing reason) will lose one player...And if that one player the Ruins lose is Nick Ritchie because Jake the Fake DeBust or especially Trent We Coulda Fukcing Had Alex DeBrincat Frederic were protected, I will become extremely fukcing pissed-off.

Last edited:

captain stone

Hall of Fame Poster
Isn't it tomorrow?

Thinking they'll go with Clifton.

I'll laugh if they take Carey Price from the Habs.

If I were Seattle I would also take Clifton ahead of the other unprotected Ruins defencemen if that's the position they're looking to fill when that time comes... I think Montreal is ass-uming that Seattle won't take Price because of his salary...I would also laugh my azz of if they took him anyway... Krackheads should come out of the expansion draft with a starting-calibre Goaltender no matter who it is...

• Agree
Reactions: sb1

Deus Irae

PatsFans.com Retired Jersey Club
PatsFans.com Supporter
Each team (except LV for some stupid fukcing reason) will lose one player...And if that one player the Ruins lose is Nick Ritchie because Jake the fukcing Fake DeBust was protected, I will become extremely fukcing pissed-off.
If the choice is Ritchie, you should be holding a party in celebration.

captain insano

Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal
I hope they don't lose Clifton. i think he's a good player. I don't want to lose lauzon either. I hope it's Ritchie. He's somebody that can be replaced a lot easier than a young, capable defenceman.

captain stone

Hall of Fame Poster
If the choice is Ritchie, you should be holding a party in celebration.

Why?!? He's a helluva lot more productive than Jake the fukcing Fake DeBust or especially Trent We Coulda Fukcing Had Alex DeBrincat Frederic, who is Completely. Fukcing. Useless.

captain stone

Hall of Fame Poster
I hope they don't lose Clifton. i think he's a good player. I don't want to lose lauzon either. I hope it's Ritchie. He's somebody that can be replaced a lot easier than a young, capable defenceman.

Jeremy Lauzy sucks...I'd much, Much rather lose him than Clifton or Ritchie.

reflexblue

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Each team (except LV for some stupid fukcing reason) will lose one player...And if that one player the Ruins lose is Nick Ritchie because Jake the Fake DeBust or especially Trent We Coulda Fukcing Had Alex DeBrincat Frederic were protected, I will become extremely fukcing pissed-off.
Krackheads...... to perfect

Deus Irae

PatsFans.com Supporter
Why?!? He's a helluva lot more productive than Jake the fukcing Fake DeBust or especially Trent We Coulda Fukcing Had Alex DeBrincat Frederic, who is Completely. Fukcing. Useless.
Neither of them were left available. And Ritchie sucks.

captain stone

Hall of Fame Poster
They have a long way to go before October, but it looks like the Krackheads' defense is ahead of their offense right now...Not including Lauzy in that ass-essment...Still think they'll sigh a vet free agent Goalie also...

Deus Irae

PatsFans.com Supporter
And if he & Coyle had a consistent RW with a scorer's touch (Matt Barzal instead of Senyshyn, DeBrincat instead of Frederic e.g.), Ritchie would've been a respectable 3rd-liner too.
Ritchie would have been a respectable 3rd liner if he had been a better player.

captain stone

Hall of Fame Poster
Ritchie would have been a respectable 3rd liner if he had been a better player.

On a team with legit championship ass-pirations, yeah Ritchie's a 4th-line LW...On the Ruins however he's a 3rd-liner; and there is NOBODY in the Entire Organization good enough to replace him there.

Deus Irae

PatsFans.com Supporter
On a team with legit championship ass-pirations, yeah Ritchie's a 4th-line LW...On the Ruins however he's a 3rd-liner; and there is NOBODY in the Entire Organization good enough to replace him there.

Then they could get an upgrade in F.A.

It's not Ritchie's fault that the league has gone away from real hockey, and more towards speed skating with a puck, but that's what's happened, and Ritchie just doesn't fit today's game.

Deus Irae

PatsFans.com Supporter
The Bruins announce that they have not extended qualifying offers to Nick Ritchie, Ondrej Kase and Robert Lantosi. They did extend qualifying offers to Callum Booth and Zach Senyshyn.

And there it is.