PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Searching Threads

IcyPatriot

Wall of Fame
PatsFans.com Supporter
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
When searching for a word or name in a thread you get a gazillion links to the press releases. Even when trying to reduce the hits by selecting title and thread you get multiple links to the same thread.

So I search for old threads here with "antonio" in the thread title. I restrict it to term in the title, threads only and the patsfans.com fan forum and here's what I get.

New England Patriots Forums - PatsFans.com Patriots Fan Messageboard.

It's sometimes nice to refresh an old thread with current news but with this search problem it's next to impossible. In this case I gave up after 6 pages of searching. :mad::mad::mad:

When searching for a word or name in a thread you get a gazillion links to the press releases. Even when trying to reduce the hits by selecting title and thread you get multiple links to the same thread.

So I search for old threads here with "antonio" in the thread title. I restrict it to term in the title, threads only and the patsfans.com fan forum and here's what I get.

It's sometimes nice to refresh an old thread with current news but with this search problem it's next to impossible. In this case I gave up after 6 pages of searching. :mad::mad::mad:

I have no idea. But I'll put his in the mod forum and perhaps one of our tech savvy mods can help you.

Use Advanced search and choose Show Results as Threads. You can also reduce the results if you choose a specific forum and or username

Last edited:
Use Advanced search and choose Show Results as Threads. You can also reduce the results if you choose a specific forum and or username

If you're a VIP member, then the threads from the "NFL News Room Area" board are automatically included even if you select to view just the Patriots Fan Forum.

For example, under advanced search I'll use "Maroney" and specify thread titles/Patriots Fan Forum only. Yet this is the result...

87064554.jpg

Would also appreciate if this could be fixed.

If you're a VIP member, then the threads from the "NFL News Room Area" board are automatically included even if you select to view just the Patriots Fan Forum.

For example, under advanced search I'll use "Maroney" and specify thread titles/Patriots Fan Forum only. Yet this is the result...

87064554.jpg

Would also appreciate if this could be fixed.

That one's tougher. I've been working on this, and I think I have an idea what the issue is but it's going to take a lot of work to fix it. I'm doing some testing and if it continues to work I'll be able to take care of it.

Thanks a lot for the effort Ian.

I think this should be all set now. Please try it out and confirm.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back