PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Seahawks-Bears Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
That last PI call was one of those that i wish the refs wouldn't call, it really didn't keep the WR from catching the ball. Let them play!

lol I doubt it. 2 high scoring teams last years mvp vs. this year. It would be highly watched.

clearly you don't understand a simple thing like demographics.

that is the 2nd Pass interference call on Seattle that should have been on Chicago.

LIke i said before, The Colts of the NFC

SdChargeHer said:
All West Coast Super Bowl.
Chargers SeaHawks.Least watched EVER.

And we thought Seahawks-Steelers was a boring matchup.

boring.jpg

Last edited:
I never thought the narcissism of New York could be beat, but I think we have a strong contender in the citizens of San Diego.

Not sure either team wants to win this thing :eek:

why? The Chargers are more popular and marketable than the PAts or Colts. I mean were loaded with super stars. Gates Tomlinson Merriman Rivers could be the face of any team in the league yet they all reside in one city on one team. The San Diego super Chargers.

werent u the "SUPER CHARGERS!!!!" when you lost to j-e-t-s JETS JETS JETS?

Not sure either team wants to win this thing :eek:
As I said :(

You just knew the Bears wouldn't score after taking the points off the board (although they had to take the first down).

Hasselbeck doing his best Grossman impression.

this is fun!!!

nothing like a game of HORSE

Last edited:
Thats the Grossman pick right there that will break the back of this team.

And as I say that, Ricky Manning picks off Hasselback.

Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dum at QB....man!

The interception by Hunter was STRICTLY on Mushin Muhammed. He should have had that. The interception by Manning, Jr. was a poor pass by Hasselbeck.

why? The Chargers are more popular and marketable than the PAts or Colts. I mean were loaded with super stars. Gates Tomlinson Merriman Rivers could be the face of any team in the league yet they all reside in one city on one team. The San Diego super Chargers.

See, now you are showing you're homerism. There are only a handful of marketable stars in the NFL. Brady, Manning, Reggie Bush and that's pretty much it.

Telll, me, if Gates is so "marketable", where are all his national ads? And how about Merriman? Don't most advertisers shy away from controversial figures?

You can't market people when the majority of the country doesn't know who they are. You probably could get away with some LT ads, but even he is limited by the amount of exposure he gets seeing as he's featured on a small market team like San Diego.

San Diego has like, what, 500,000 people? They can't fill their stadium without hoards of opposing fans. Small fanbase = small ratings. And nobody outside SD and hardcore NFL/college fans know who Gates and Rivers are.

Charger***** - GO AWAY.

Bears have to go with Griese, I'm not a fan of his but Grossman simply can't play.

Can't believe dumbass Rex Grossman is going to cost us our 24 pick. **** the Bears.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back