PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Schefter: Wynn tore Achilles

Status
Not open for further replies.
We can make it work this year if everyone else stays healthy.

But I’m definitley worried about Wynn’s long term future here. Never good to miss your whole rookie season.

Especially with that injury...and Michel still out...first round injury bug right now

Crazy part is I thought Wynn was relatively injury-free in college.

First game in the pros and he suffers a season-ender.

Ain't that a *****.

The randomness of pro football. As they say.. not the best teams win the title but the ones with the least amount of impactful injuries.

Patriots typically draft a lot of guys with big injury histories from high school and college...this is what happens

It sucks

More than anything I am worried for Wynn's future. Bad news to suffer that injury in your rookie year. He has a tough road ahead.

The randomness of pro football. As they say.. not the best teams win the title but the ones with the least amount of impactful injuries.

It’s also a good idea to stay away from drafting players with a long injury history

Patriots typically draft a lot of guys with big injury histories from high school and college...this is what happens

It’s also a good idea to stay away from drafting players with a long injury history

Please tell me all about the injury history of Trey Flowers, Cyrus Jones, Derek Rivers and Wynn. You are conflating things that have nothing in common to build a lazy garbage narrative of blaming the team for their picks.

Well....... #&%(XZ!(^%)3*?":

He looked real good up until that play. The question now becomes, who gets cut so we can get another OT, and who is available.

Man, I really hate this part of the game.

Please tell me all about the injury history of Trey Flowers, Cyrus Jones, Derek Rivers and Wynn. You are conflating things that have nothing in common to build a lazy garbage narrative of blaming the team for their picks.

Are you denying Wynn and Michel have an injury history? Both great players but have injury track records

And if the speculation if true that he was moved to RT in camp because Cannon isn't looking good, we just got real thin at OT. Sucks for the kid, seems like a hard worker and could have been a major cog by season's end. Heal up soon, Wynn.
Where did that speculation come from?
Cannon hasn’t played enough to not look good, and is expected back soon.

Playing him at RT to me was a way to split getting both back up OTs on the field with the 1s.
B.B. has always moved your ol around.

No i have seen other teams not get snake bit with injuries. The donkeys are one of those teams.

That's not what you said though. You said the Pats get snake bit by injuries every year unlike any other team.

There's a huge difference between the Broncos being luckier than us on the injury front and us being in a class of our own when it comes to bad luck. It's simply not true.

Status
Not open for further replies.

What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Back