PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Scalavino interview with Belichick

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ken, it is beating a dead horse no matter how pure the motive. However, I imagine that the day will come when BB 'writes' a book. I expect a very interesting chapter on spygate. My most fervent hope is that he calls out this worm of an Ommissioner for the clown that he is.
I haven't read any books or biographies written by a former NFL coach - out of curiosity, has a retired NFL coach cut of a similar cloth as BB ever written something scathing about the league?

Last edited:
i feet like i just had a religious experience

Last edited:
What might a post-football Belichick tackle? Teaching? Television? Public service? Or something utterly different than anyone could imagine?

football commish perhaps? :D

Before the stupid stealing signals stuff, I always thought that Polian would sabotage the Patriots by getting the League to create a Director of Coaching position to advise and mentor NFL coaches. That would be the ideal job for BB. Fortunately, we look to have a few more years of whistle-on-a-rope-round-the-finger, Air Moses sandals, fashion statement hoodie and everything else we all love about BB.

Status
Not open for further replies.

What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Back