PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Say Goodbye To Van Noy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will Van Noy take his lifetime supply of Boogeymen t-shirts with him? Frankly, those things should end up clothing some poor kids in some South American country, just like the SB loser gear. Unless, of course, the Boogeymen somehow do something a "historical" defense should do and hold Tennesse to 10 points and something like 2-11 on third downs....not holding my breath though

Are you trying to say that the patriots don't have one of the best defenses in the NFL?

Will Van Noy take his lifetime supply of Boogeymen t-shirts with him? Frankly, those things should end up clothing some poor kids in some South American country, just like the SB loser gear. Unless, of course, the Boogeymen somehow do something a "historical" defense should do and hold Tennesse to 10 points and something like 2-11 on third downs....not holding my breath though

Are you trying to say that the patriots don't have one of the best defenses in the NFL?

Patsfans from 2010-2018, having statistically decent to good defenses: "Yeah but they have no SWAGGER! REAL defenses have swagger!"

Patsfans in 2019, having a statistically GREAT defense that talks itself up: "OMG they need to SHUT UP!"

Go follow another team. The board is so sick and tired of your constant negativity.

You act like its a pre-requisite especially since you clearly have an issue with BB Jr.

You're always quoting posters by saying the exact opposite of what they wrote. I thought once was maybe just a forgivable error. Twice or 3 times etc., maybe you had trouble reading the English language. But now since it's repeated, unapologetically, I realize that you do it because of things that are lacking in your life.

You're always quoting posters by saying the exact opposite of what they wrote. I thought once was maybe just a forgivable error. Twice or 3 times etc., maybe you had trouble reading the English language. But now since it's repeated, unapologetically, I realize that you do it because of things that are lacking in your life.
There were no errors and sure as hell no apologies coming from me.

You just don't answer direct questions with direct answers.

Facts:

I asked you to clarify your "nepotism" statement and you skirted the question.

I also called you out on your "crappy teambuilding/Pats don't invest on offense" statement and your rebuttal was beyond weak and something found in the GDT.

I've read your posts.

Quite frankly, I don't think you handle challenges to your myopic, uninformed hot-takes well.

I look for direct answers & strong positions when posters comment on my posts.

You do neither.

Good day.

There were no errors and sure as hell no apologies coming from me.

You just don't answer direct questions with direct answers.

Facts:

I asked you to clarify your "nepotism" statement and you skirted the question.

I also called you out on your "crappy teambuilding/Pats don't invest on offense" statement and your rebuttal was beyond weak and something found in the GDT.

I've read your posts.

Quite frankly, I don't think you handle challenges to your myopic, uninformed hot-takes well.

I look for direct answers & strong positions when posters comment on my posts.

You do neither.

Good day.

Nowhere did I say "prior playing experience is a prerequisite" which is what you wrote. I actually wrote the exact opposite of that. I said it WAS NOT REQUIRED in the very post you responded to. That you would take my statement that it was not required and say that I'm arguing it IS required is just a classic example of your propensity to twist things.

Just like I never said anything about emphasizing stats, which is what you wrote repeatedly this week. You always twist things to the exact opposite of what is being said.

I answered the nepotism thing 100 times here (yes, that's an exaggeration). Asked. Answered.

Nowhere did I say "prior playing experience is a prerequisite" which is what you wrote. I actually wrote the exact opposite of that. I said it WAS NOT REQUIRED in the very post you responded to. That you would take my statement that it was not required and say that I'm arguing it IS required is just a classic example of your propensity to twist things.

Just like I never said anything about emphasizing stats, which is what you wrote repeatedly this week. You always twist things to the exact opposite of what is being said.

I answered the nepotism thing 100 times here (yes, that's an exaggeration). Asked. Answered.

These are facts, QuantumMechanic, you can't disagree with them. You might not like them, but the fact is, I absolutely wrote that playing experience was not required. To say you disagree with that is to be wrong on the facts.

Go follow another team. The board is so sick and tired of your constant negativity.
Teams that go 4-4 over the last 8, losing to every good team they play (outside of Buffalo), averaging less than 2 touchdowns vs good teams, and barely getting any turnovers deserve negativity.
And I'll pause on your suggestion to follow another team, been a fan since early 80s and will be a fan until I'm underground. Just like my father, I'll have a Patriots hat in my coffin. Sorry if you can't take objectivity and facts, oh great spokesman for Patriots internet message board.

Teams that go 4-4 over the last 8, losing to every good team they play (outside of Buffalo), averaging less than 2 touchdowns vs good teams, and barely getting any turnovers deserve negativity.
And I'll pause on your suggestion to follow another team, been a fan since early 80s and will be a fan until I'm underground. Just like my father, I'll have a Patriots hat in my coffin. Sorry if you can't take objectivity and facts, oh great spokesman for Patriots internet message board.
There is a time and a place for objective criticism.

There is downright entitled complaining and negativity which you exude in spades.

The NEP are 1 of 4 teams with a winning record vs playoff teams. Did you know that? Didn't think so.

You slung the same crap last year, the year before and year before that. Complained about the offense. Complained about the defense. Complained about BB. Complained about the draft. Complained about the receivers. Complained about lack of sacks. Complained about Patricia. McDanials playcalling. EVERYTHING.

Nothing is good enough for you. Never has never will.

Greatest dynasty in the NFL and you complain about it all.

You don't deserve to have a hat in your coffin. Give it to the poor. Maybe they'll have some level of appreciation and fun following the team.

Find another team.

They don't.

Did you not watch the game on Sunday...or the one vs KC...or vs Houston...or vs Baltimore?
A loss does not mean the coaching staff was distracted or disinterested.

Complete crap knock it off.

It's worst. Many players will be gone. My guess is it will be rebuild year(s).

Back to below-avg to mediocre...

Goodbye Kyle.

It's worst. Many players will be gone. My guess is it will be rebuild year(s).

Back to below-avg to mediocre...
You do realize they'll have 12 draft picks and ~$75m in cap space in 2020?

The days of an NFL team taking years to rebuild are over.

Wait up, RW ! Don’t speak for “The Board” ! Hahaha. I love this guy. Not quite Mosslost type affection, but still... I think his negativity is chuckle-level funny and is a good changeup from the Brady can walk on water crowd.

You do realize they'll have 12 draft picks and ~$75m in cap space in 2020?

The days of an NFL team taking years to rebuild are over.
*a COMPETENT NFL team... (Cleveland says hi)

There is no such thing as a shut down defense so in the current NFL this Patriots team has one of the best defenses in the league (if not the best) Other teams in consideration for most of the year included the 49ers (who gave up 85 more points against an admittedly harder schedule) and the Bills (who gave up 34 more points with close to the same schedule) If Steve Belichick is the de-facto DC (which none of us really have any idea if true) then he has clearly done a good to great job regardless of it is nepotism or not. The great Pats defenses of 2003, 2004 and 2014 also had games where they struggled - does not mean they were not top defenses?

Wait up, RW ! Don’t speak for “The Board” ! Hahaha. I love this guy. Not quite Mosslost type affection, but still... I think his negativity is chuckle-level funny and is a good changeup from the Brady can walk on water crowd.
Ha. My buddy Mosslost...Maybe someday he'll be allowed back.

I'm totally cool with objective criticism as "Tom is having a down year" or " JJ has been really bad". Even "BBs philosophy about the offense needs to change because it's too hard to learn " is very reasonable..

But that poster is 99.9% negative. 24 X 7 X 365.

However you are right. I should view it in the prism of it being comical in nature and not with a serious undertone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference