PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Say Goodbye To Van Noy

Status
Not open for further replies.
No Van Noy no Hightower
Plenty of suitors out there I’d rather pay Dante Fowler.

We saw how Hightower is exposed in coverage I don’t think they will get the contracts they are expecting.
I would be shocked if they get more than 10 mill a season anywhere.

We need to get more speed on both sides of the ball. KVN won't get top dollars he's too slow.

We saw how Hightower is exposed in coverage I don’t think they will get the contracts they are expecting.
I would be shocked if they get more than 10 mill a season anywhere.
Considering that Hightower is under contract for $8.9 million, I will also be shocked if he makes $10 million next season.

He should. Every last nickel.

With an estimated $50m in space they won't be able to keep everyone.

Instead of being focused on the next game, Boogyman Van Noy is bellyaching about his money.

Mahomes and Lamar Jackson aint scared of this defense.

Stay with Patriots. Get paid.

Choose one.

NFL Free Agency. Players come, players go. Rinse, repeat every year.

“This is the way.”

Instead of being focused on the next game, Boogyman Van Noy is bellyaching about his money.

Mahomes and Lamar Jackson aint scared of this defense.
Who cares.

NFL Free Agency. Players come, players go. Rinse, repeat every year.

“This is the way.”
It’s true.

I love me some KVN. Here is a guy who came in for basically nothing (a trade down pick) and he’s produced many times over the expectation. If he leaves for cash, I don’t blame him. Would love to have him back in 2020.

He’s a JAG outside of New England. Let someone else overpay for him.

I dont think this team is going to be the same anymore. Too many pieces are leaving and Brady is too old to retool around him...

I dont think this team is going to be the same anymore. Too many pieces are leaving and Brady is too old to retool around him...
Which is why I said Roll with Stidham and use the cap to improve the offense.
Keeping defensive pieces in place the secondary needs to stay near intact.
Would love Devin back don’t know if the cap is feasible.
Think of this and this is honestly scary if Josh leaves chances are Tom is leaving if Tom leaves my guess is Edelman would went to go with him especially if it’s home to California.

I may be wrong but I expect a bloodletting this offseason. Possibly including the QB. The interesting one to me is Sanu, cutting him would save over $6M. But that would make an already bad trade look even worse.

I may be wrong but I expect a bloodletting this offseason. Possibly including the QB. The interesting one to me is Sanu, cutting him would save over $6M. But that would make an already bad trade look even worse.

That would be horrific when Emanuel Sanders was traded for a 3rd and 4th while getting Sanders and a 5th back

He’s a JAG outside of New England. Let someone else overpay for him.
My guess is Dolphins.
It hurt to see Trent Harris make a great play for the sack against us he’s a guy I liked tool box Trent.
O well great steal by Flores

Which is why I said Roll with Stidham and use the cap to improve the offense.
Keeping defensive pieces in place the secondary needs to stay near intact.
Would love Devin back don’t know if the cap is feasible.
Think of this and this is honestly scary if Josh leaves chances are Tom is leaving if Tom leaves my guess is Edelman would went to go with him especially if it’s home to California.
Edelman is under contract . He's not going anywhere

thumb_well-bye-powersboothe-should-get-this-line-on-his-tombstone-21410578.png

My guess is Dolphins.
It hurt to see Trent Harris make a great play for the sack against us he’s a guy I liked tool box Trent.
O well great steal by Flores
Harris is a JAG.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back