PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Saints vs Vikings Game Discussion

NE might actually get to play a Nick Foles led squad in the SB. How hilarious would that be?

Don't count the Eagles out next week. Their defense is more than capable of shutting down that Vikings offense, and their physical running game could make things interesting. Home field advantage can't be disregarded either.

Overtime. Touchdown wins the game automatically. Extra point is meaningless because the other team doesn’t get to possess the ball.

Thank you

szOKMRL.png

Marcus Williams will get death threats. Bank on it. It's not fair or right. But it's the world we live in. The guy is probably crushed.

Would you rather face Minnesota or Philly in SB? Patriots fans will be outnumbered big time either way..if that matters...

Lack of situational awareness by the Saints DBs.

Even the worst DB ever coached by Bill Belichick (Earthwind Moreland?) would have kept behind the guy and tackled him in-bounds.

I literally learned how to wrap up at 7 years old in Pop Warner. It’s amazes me how some of these guys makes it to the NFL
truth of the matter is that most of them get to the NFL because they are freak of nature athletes. Even in good programs, they care more about physical prowess than Football fundamentals

Dude Diggs is still on the field...

Rooting for Philly (Philly)

Lack of situational awareness by the Saints DBs.

Even the worst DB ever coached by Bill Belichick (Earthwind Moreland?) would have kept behind the guy and tackled him in-bounds.
Hakim Akbar and gus Scott say hi

Keenum - Foles - Bottles and Brady.:D

Yep

Coach/QB are the two most important pieces and while all of these coaches have had a really good year the only one with a great QB is Belichick. The Patriots have to go play great football against two really good defenses, no matter who makes it, but Brady will get this done. His record against top defenses is exceptional, and he’s the only one who has been there before, let alone 19 times.

The guy who unsolicitedly calls another member a 'Troll' now asks the other to not be a douche... The irony... :rolleyes:

Calling out a troll is not being trollish.

If you want to post trollish crap you'll be treated as such.

Use an emoji or something.

The Saints should really practice “heads up“ tackling. It’s the new way to play football, you know?

I don't think even Richards was capable of doing what Marcus Williams just did. I hope he can recover from this and have a good career, but that was brutal.

Didn't the Saints, like, really make fun of the Falcons this year? I mean, like, official twitter feed and scoreboard stuff?

If I'm Atlanta, I put that play on a constant loop next year.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back