PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Saints fans observation who attended patriots mini camp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Team-first loyalty of diehard fans always impresses me. I contacted a Jet lifer yesterday to point out how it was now possible for a Jet LB to win a SB ring....and his response...."Harris is not good enough to be a Jet"
I guess the "blast 'em upon departure" mindset is not a chowderhead phenomenon after all.

(N/S)

"I've been living here in New England for the past year and because my wife's a patriots cheerleader, I've had the horrid misfortune of being dragged to Patriots mini-camp...fully clad in saints gear might I add
hihi.gif
so I thought I'd do some scouting.

Cheerleaders make about 2K to 5K a year, so why relocate here?? So this Saints Fan relocates with his wife to NE so she can become a cheerleader.. something sounds odd.. is this guy some sort of submissive??

A quick review of some of the profiles of the cheerleaders all seem to have a New England connection either they are born here or go to school here..​

Cheerleaders make about 2K to 5K a year, so why relocate here?? So this Saints Fan relocates with his wife to NE so she can become a cheerleader.. something sounds odd.. is this guy some sort of submissive??

A quick review of some of the profiles of the cheerleaders all seem to have a New England connection either they are born here or go to school here..​

I think he is FOS but he didn't say he relocated because she is a cheerleader. He said he relocated to NE and his wife is a cheerleader. She could have become one after they moved or he could have met and married her after he moved to NE.

If you read the original post at the Saints site, he posts links to pics of him and his wife but you have to have an account to view them.

Sooo... Anyone? :)

Last edited:
If you read the original post at the Saints site, he posts links to pics of him and his wife but you have to have an account to view them.

Sooo... Anyone? :)

It's Kimberly G.

Kimberly G.

It takes time to form the deep ball. The defense not gelling yet is nothing to be worried about either. It's June. This was the top ranked defense in the league in 2016. Short of an injury bug, they'll be fine.

Long ball accuracy hasn't been one of Brady's strengths.

Maybe he was born into a rich family.

Interesting that Butler is "head and shoulders" above the other secondary guys, especially with all the buzz Gilmore got. I suppose the buzz was all about his athleticism (how many damn times are we going to see "smooth" and his name in the same sentence?), not his play.

I'll be slightly uneasy about Gilmore until I see him playing.

I hear this same wishful thinking nonsense from opposing fans every year. Dude is reading far too much into friggin mini camp.

Most Saints fans are great but just like any other fan base there are some of them that have a delusional hatred of the Patriots and still talk about the 09 Monday night game like it was the greatest game in the history of the NFL.

Sounds fun to me.

If the cheerleaders are into the Saints thing, let's go for it. I always get paper instead of plastic. Wanna be my wing man?

10-3-saints-fans-3_4.jpg

Oh boy....a Saint's fan report on Patriot's pre-training camp found on a Saint's messageboard. I'm definitely gonna use that as my "go-to" from now on when I want to know what the hell is going on. Thanks JBofWDN at SaintsReport.com!!!

I am awed and a bit frightened by your encyclopedic knowledge of the Patriots cheerleaders.

I actually don't know any of them or follow them. I have an account at the Saints fan forum and the guy posted photos etc... of his girlfriend.

Long ball accuracy hasn't been one of Brady's strengths.

I was watching Brees to Cooks plays a while ago and Brees often under threw him. I'll try to find some video examples later today but you'll see Cooks has to , at times, slow down and wait for the ball. The good thing is that he will still catch them even if contested.

The bottom line is that Cooks just has another level of speed. He's going to be a nasty weapon for the Pats.

Brady will figure out the timing. I'll bet we'll see a few of those sideline bombs we once enjoyed a decade ago. :D

Remember, ANYTHING is better than those wasted long bomb attempts to Slater

It was kind of like Battleship, when the other guy was down to the little boat so you just started throwing random darts hoping one would hit the target. Problem was, in this case, even if you did, no guarantee the target wouldn't just drop it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back