PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Rumored trade offers for Gronk

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really do all these tweets by Gronk is jsut his sick way to having some fun with folks...I dont buy into any of this.
Are you saying, it's a giant hump of our collective ears?

Is Gisele part of that deal, or do the Pats get to keep her salary cap management benefits?

And you know Jules would have to go as well because there is no way he gravitates to a QB other than Brady.

Culpo wasn't part of the Amendola signing, so maybe it's a contract language thing.

Will BB trade him if they offer him a deal he cant refuse?

Uh...by definition a deal he can't refuse gets made.

06.%2BPadrino2.gif

Hope B.B. hangs up the phone on em. Our SB window is the next few years. Giving up the best offensive weapon in the NFL, a sure fire Hall of Famer, and someone Brady has complete trust in wouldn’t be the best move in the quest for number 6.

Bill will trade him for two fourth round picks and claim it was what was best for the team.

I guess it doesn't hurt. You see BB give up Jimmy for next to nothing and so you kind of test the waters to see if the man is completely bonkers.

No way he couldn't sell that

Like he couldn't sell the moronic Butler benching? Bill does whatever he wants and NEVER has the guts to explain himself. There would be zero repercussions for him.

Like he couldn't sell the moronic Butler benching? Bill does whatever he wants and NEVER has the guts to explain himself. There would be zero repercussions for him.

Feel free to share with the class your riveting insight as to why that was moronic, and anything that might hint at an actual fact other than "they lost the championship game and I'm super sad because they are supposed to win every year." Do you have any actual knowledge as to Butler's physical condition on game day, practice reps or mental focus that made him a solution to the defensive problem? I seriously doubt it. You just know. And maybe watch the Eagles dismantle the Vikings statistically better D if you are still at a loss as to how the Pats lost.

Belichick can say and do anything he wants because he is the most successful coach of the salary cap era by far. It isn't a lack of guts, but rather the 5 rings he has won and a football IQ that places him in a different universe than fans, that allows him the ability to not have to answer to the lowest common denominator.

Please, proceed with your ongoing tantrum.

I guess it doesn't hurt. You see BB give up Jimmy for next to nothing and so you kind of test the waters to see if the man is completely bonkers.

It's not quite "next to nothing," but it is definitely less than most of us would have considered acceptable.

Do you have any actual knowledge as to Butler's physical condition on game day, practice reps or mental focus that made him a solution to the defensive problem? I seriously doubt it. You just know. And maybe watch the Eagles dismantle the Vikings statistically better D if you are still at a loss as to how the Pats lost.

The key question is why he felt that playing Butler in the second half still wasn't better than what he was seeing. The one thing we can say with a high degree of certainty is that BB's thinking was not "I'd rather lose and be right than win and be wrong."

Feel free to share with the class your riveting insight as to why that was moronic, and anything that might hint at an actual fact other than "they lost the championship game and I'm super sad because they are supposed to win every year." Do you have any actual knowledge as to Butler's physical condition on game day, practice reps or mental focus that made him a solution to the defensive problem? I seriously doubt it. You just know. And maybe watch the Eagles dismantle the Vikings statistically better D if you are still at a loss as to how the Pats lost.
Butler was fine or else they wouldn't have had him suit up that day. To say Butler would offer nothing that day is disrespectful. I'd rather accept a loss with with my best players on the field than Jordan Richards playing more than Butler.

Belichick can say and do anything he wants because he is the most successful coach of the salary cap era by far. It isn't a lack of guts, but rather the 5 rings he has won and a football IQ that places him in a different universe than fans, that allows him the ability to not have to answer to the lowest common denominator.

Please, proceed with your ongoing tantrum.
Not that I think BB is overrated, but Tom Brady's greatness has made things much easier for BB. The only reason why he gets away with his nonsense is because they win so much. Give BB a mediocre QB from the start of 2001 and I guarantee things would be different.

give anybody a mediocre quarterback and things are different.

but good try for the 2018 Nostradumbass Award...you're in the running

Bill doing whatever he wants has produced historic results. There should be no repercussions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes