PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Rumor: Some Patriots Players Have Doubts About Cam Newton

Status
Not open for further replies.
Deus has finally done it. He flew too close to the sun and like Icarus came crashing back down to earth and has lost the respect of the esteemed Moosekill.
Not something you really had to worry much about 203, I never respected your opinions.

Not something you really had to worry much about 203, I never respected your opinions.
Season 2 Reaction GIF by Friends

Deus, I respected you as a poster for years and years. I didn't always agree and thought you were kind of well maybe a bit caustic at times, but I always respected you. You called out you were going to leave the board as soon as Tom left, and you decided not to.

That's incorrect.

Sadly now you have to rely on ice ice, 203 and am to team up to complain about the Patriots and talk about Brady. Disappointing but I guess that is life on a football message board.

I don't rely on anyone to post about anything, and I never have. You can't possibly be so stupid as to think I rely on anyone around here, so why are you now choosing to be a liar?

As for life on a football message board, you should start by taking a good, long look in the mirror, because you've become a godawful poster. I mean, holy cow, how could you possibly post

It isn't worth it Ring, the same 4 or 5 posters come in on every discussion. The mods let them play last year and are letting them do it again, it is sad that this board has come down to this.

and not realize just how much of a crap poster you've allowed yourself to become?

Deus, I respected you as a poster for years and years. I didn't always agree and thought you were kind of well maybe a bit caustic at times, but I always respected you. You called out you were going to leave the board as soon as Tom left, and you decided not to. Sadly now you have to rely on ice ice, 203 and am to team up to complain about the Patriots and talk about Brady. Disappointing but I guess that is life on a football message board.

You respected him because he was always willing to give his opinion, and whether you agreed with it or not, his opinion was always through his own reasoning. He hasn’t changed at all. You don’t get it.

Brad Johnson, Eli Manning, Tent Dilfer, Flacco,Peyton Manning in Denver, are a few examples of QBs carried to sb wins. If you include Sb losers like Manning/Caldwell the list is extremely long.

Pete Carroll is not bill belichick any more than Ben Roethlisberger is Tom Brady.
Your argument is no stronger than me saying Belichick could have coached Ben up to do everything Brady did. It’s all made up.
All those QBs were carried to SB wins by other players, not by the coaches.

Sure. You can say that about every successful athlete ever. Brady’s own work on his craft and his body dwarfs Belichick’s coaching by a substantial amount when it comes to reasons for his success. It’s actually not even remotely close.
Great athletes always contribute more to winning than great coaches. Doesnt matter what the sport- team or individual.
And every great coach, including BB will say that. It's fact.

Deus has finally done it. He flew too close to the sun and like Icarus came crashing back down to earth and has lost the respect of the esteemed Moosekill.
I laughed out loud at this.

1628801775638.jpeg

Great athletes always contribute more to winning than great coaches. Doesnt matter what the sport- team or individual.
And every great coach, including BB will say that. It's fact.
BB did say that.

Last edited:
Since this thread is close to a month old, with nearly five hundred responses, and has gone the way nearly all threads of this length and duration do - into an abyss of useless, mindless name calling - I'm going to close this one down.

I'll put the over/under on the next Cam Newton thread at two hours and thirty minutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back