PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Rowe to IR

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm on board with the idea of adding Farrow until Sony can play, then cutting him, hopefully to the PS, and then signing Dawson at the last moment before he reverts to IR. Then somebody else will probably be injured by the time Burk is ready to come back.

Rowe played his last down as a Patriot. He’ll be a free agent.

Bad news for Rowe homers. He will go down as one of the most bizarre players this board had a thing for.

Jmac and jones have both been solid for us.

Some of ya'll need to go back to the days of Deltha O'Neal and Duane Starks or Arrington and McCourty at corner.

Rowe was fine, not everyone at every position can be a Pro bowler jesus

Some of ya'll need to go back to the days of Deltha O'Neal and Duane Starks or Arrington and McCourty at corner.

He wasn't Duane Starks or one of the worst corners we've had. Not even close but we tend to be better off without Rowe than with him.

Rowe played his last down as a Patriot. He’ll be a free agent.

Bad news for Rowe homers. He will go down as one of the most bizarre players this board had a thing for.

He had a few good stretches. More bad (or absent) ones. Seems like the kind of player who could succeed elsewhere, like Rashaan Melvin.

Those days sucked. We didn’t win any super bowls then.

He got beat up a lot in that superbowl.

Perhaps you don’t remember the legendary tales of Michael Floyd, who managed to catch four balls here and has a total of 15 since he was cut by ARZ?

One poster suggested that Brady, Edelman, and company would be moving their offseason workout routine to the state of Arizona, while Floyd completed his house arrest the following spring. I kid you, not.

Omg i feel like someone kicked me in the balls

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST