PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Rooting for Baltimore or Buffalo next week?

THE HUB FOR PATRIOTS FANS SINCE 2000

MORE PINNED POSTS:
Replies:
Very sad news: RIP Joker
Replies:
OT: Bad news - "it" is back...
Replies:
2023/2024 Patriots Roster Transaction Thread
Replies:
Asking for your support

Who are you rooting for?

• Baltimore

Votes: 25 21.2%
  • Buffalo

Votes: 93 78.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Rooting for Bills because that would give the Pats another shot at #1 seed, Patriots fate in terms of the division will come down to their rematch against the Bills at Gilette this time.. so Pats are in control of their own destiny from the Division perspective, but they need help now in the Conference standings

Go Bills!

Definitely rooting for the Bills. If the Pats can't beat Buffalo at home in a big game, they don't deserve to win the division. Of course, the Pats need to take care of their own business against KC. I could see Buffalo somehow beating Baltimore, KC beating NE, and Houston winning, which would make the standings really interesting.

Our pal Fouts is calling this game so I won't be watching...

I have resigned myself to the thought that the Ravens won't lose another game this year. That means that even if we were to win out, we won't get the number 1 seed.

Given that, I'll root for the Ravens so we are pretty much guaranteed to win the division.

If we get a bye, I believe we can reach the SB, even if we have to go to Baltimore. We were one Jules fumble away to pull it off last time... and we had not Wynn. A few more works + the bye to work out the kinks and we can do it.

I might be naive, but that's how I try to see it.

If the ravens win out they carry a 12 game winning streak into the playoffs. I don’t know if that’s a good thing. We are the only this century to carry a winning streak of 10 or more games into the playoffs and got to the super bowl twice. In 2003 and 2007. They won it all in 2003. Idk if the bills are up to the task. We shall see.

Definitely rooting for the Bills. If the Pats can't beat Buffalo at home in a big game, they don't deserve to win the division. Of course, the Pats need to take care of their own business against KC. I could see Buffalo somehow beating Baltimore, KC beating NE, and Houston winning, which would make the standings really interesting.

That would be a nightmare scenario. Pats need a win. Another big win.

Pats have 4 games left and 3 at home. Their road game is in Cincinnati. They have the Dolphins too.

Bills have the Ravens, us in Foxboro, and also the Steelers in Pitt. Even if the Bills somehow beat the Ravens and Pats we still have tiebreakers on the Bills in common games.

Extremely unlikely the Pats lose the division.

The Bills are not going to run the table here. They are not going to beat the Ravens, Steelers and Patriots 3 weeks in a row. NOT GOING TO HAPPEN.

So, root for the Bills.

THIS!

I want their destiny in their hands. Want to be the champs? Prove it.

Bills all the way (but I think Baltimore beats them). If the Pats can't beat Buffalo AT HOME in a must-win game, then why prolong the misery?

Rooting for the bills. The patriots still control their destiny for the division if they win out. They need the ravens to lose for the number one seed. This is probably the last real chance for the ravens to drop another game. Therefore I have to root for them to lose it.

I don't think the patriots will win in baltimore in the playoffs. Not saying they stand no chance but I wouldn't pick them.

I will follow Buffalo.No matter what happens I just cannot support Ravens which is to me the most hateful team next to Jets.
BTW - I do not believe Bills are able to stop the Ravens. However I hope I am wrong.

Rooting for the bills. The patriots still control their destiny for the division if they win out. They need the ravens to lose for the number one seed. This is probably the last real chance for the ravens to drop another game. Therefore I have to root for them to lose it.

I don't think the patriots will win in baltimore in the playoffs. Not saying they stand no chance but I wouldn't pick them.

Baltimore is not unbeatable but teams have yet to slow down their running game. If you slow down their running game you win but nobody has held them under 100 yards. That’s ridiculous. I can’t believe that college offense is working effectively in the nfl.

Rooting for the Bills more because I would rather root for the Bills than the goddamn Ravens. The Patriots' destiny is in their own hands.

Not sure it matters anymore. 1 seed. 2 Seed. 5 Seed. This team has a fatal flaw. Unless this Pats defense turns into the 2000 Ravens, I don't see this team beating at least three good to elite teams in the postseason. Last year they had Gronk, Andrews and Devlin. I kept wondering the whole season when they would turn it on. I think it's different this year. I don't think they have the talent to turn it on.

Bills.. Home field advantage will be huge if/when we face the ravens

Our offense is shaky, but we can still pull this off

This game is taking a bit of the star off of Allen & Jackson. Neither is proficient as a pocket passer.

i wonder if that guy with Lamar as his fantasy QB is going to show his face on the board today and try to telll us that setting the edge isn’t the key to stopping Baltimore. When you set the edge, Baltimore becomes a one dimensional smash mouth running team, because Jackson sucks out of the pocket.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back