PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Roethlisberger still crying about the Patriots cheating

Status
Not open for further replies.
It'd be nice if the league started applying the damn rules and start fining these sore losers.

It's a pretty clear rule they're breaking, along with Jeff Lurie.

So after all the hysteria of Deflate gate* and complete bulls%hit slung their way during the summer the Patriots decide to hijack the headsets of their opponents on national tv in the opening game of the season, ummmmmmm no.

I can understand the night of and morning after a tough loss. Emotions are high. I get that.

But 5 days later???

Stop your whining.

Gutless Wonders.

BTW, Mr. Kraft, I thought the Rooneys ran the classiest old-guard franchise.......

How's that whole "I'm giving up the fight so as to spare the world of the back and forth rhetoric" thing going?

All this BS, is just one more reason why I respect Sherman a little more every day. The man loses with "integrity". ....And I emphasize: "MAN"
Yep most of the Seahawks players took out their frustration on the field when there was that scuffle before the game finished. After that they have praised Tom and gave credit to the Pats the players who have been interviewed.

Literally a third of the coaches in the league came out last week to say that they haven't experienced anything unusual with the communications in Foxboro, at least nothing that they haven't also experienced elsewhere. Even ex coaches like Tony freaking Dungy, Patriots hater who would love any excuse to explain the 03/04 losses in Foxboro, came out and said that he had never experienced issues with communication in Foxboro. So who exactly are the people saying that "everyone" experiences suspicious issues playing against the Patriots because it seems that literally everyone is publicly saying the opposite? Except Mike Tomlin. The Steelers are a joke of an organization

"I don't want to make any excuses, but in case one of you didn't hear me the first fifty times, my foot really hurts." - Big Ben

Mike Tomlin - "Yeah, his foot's fine, I dunno what he's talking about"

Too funny. :)

In Indianapolis these comments are known as "manning up."

Can't wait to see how sharp the Colts helmets will look with their "participation" stickers next Monday night.

If what I've read is true, communications between the coaches and Big Baby were fine and never went down. The problem was between Tomlin and the coaches box. That's one of the myths that seem to get lost in all this. The other is the fact that the Patriots were having the same problems. but that never gets mentioned for some reason.

Tomlin and Rothlessburger have gone a long way to taint the Steeler legacy of tough teams and a great blue collar fan base; Now the Steelers and their fans have become charter members of CRYBABY NATION. There is an older generation of Steeler fans that are weeping with shame over what their once proud franchise has become.

BTW- There is an ever growing segment of fans who are seeing past the Tomlin image and are now wondering if he is the one who should be leading their team. Le Beau got out just in time. Good for him

Ben reminds me of a petulant teenager, the Steelers lost because they were not prepared(Tomlin's fault) and their secondary sucks and Ben does not know how to manage the clock in a game.. not developing schemes to neutralize Gronk does not help either...

It seems so "old school" to offer no excuses and just admit you lost...

Today Tomlin said that he didn't want to talk about the Gillette radios anymore.

Typical wuss move. On Thursday he couldn't stop talking about it, and had no problem throwing out accusations. But after the NFL cleared the Patriots of doing anything wrong, and after lots of other teams admit that they had radio problems this week, suddenly Tomlin had no comment.

I lost what very little respect I had for Tomlin

OP/Mods - can we have the 'cheating' in the title in quotes please?

Without the quote, the thread title looks to me as if that the Pats were indeed cheating (and Ben is crying about it even though it now 5 days).

Thanks,

All this BS, is just one more reason why I respect Sherman a little more every day. The man loses with "integrity". ....And I emphasize: "MAN"

Agreed. And I'd add that Pete Carroll (who gets more than his share of grief around here) was nothing but a stand up guy about the Super Bowl loss. No excuses, no finger pointing, no crying. You have to respect someone like that because every single day we are reminded just how rare it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back