PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Rob Gronkowski injury

Status
Not open for further replies.
That was such a blatant hit. The donkeys are so dirty. Sick of it!!! Cut harper!

We just need to win the rest of the games and we should be fine. I see Denver losing to Pitt or Cinci and may be more in their division.

I think its the cold weather and hard hits. I hope he returns before the end of the season.
We need him to rest for few weeks before he comes back!

I feel the same way. The loss means less than the TWO injuries - Gronk & Hightower.

I mean, Gronk, Hightower, Amendola, Edelman, Lewis, Collins...how does any team withstand this kind of injury plague and still be 10-1?

We're still one game up for home field and we have Philly next, so that is almost like a bye week to rest guys.

Something tells me we are going to see a possessed Amendola next week. That guy bleeds New England and he'll be pissed about tonight.

Um, Dion was walking around on the sideline for like ten minutes after he injured his knee. I am trying to be optimistic too, but it'll take a bit more for me, I guess. He was in a lot of pain in the ground and was wiggling around a lot like against Cleveland.

If anyone had any doubt of this man's importance, think back to the Bolden TD. He took three defenders with him and it opened up the play for Bolden to make.

I was sure he was done for the year. The reports seem encouraging. If he comes back and we get Edelman and Amendola back, we drop 40+ points on the Broncos as revenge. Even if the game is in Denver. No question about it. Their defense gave up 24 points to a receiving corps of Martin, Cleveland, Chandler, LaFell.

I don't know how this team will move the football.:( very sad situation.

My glimmer of hope is that when Gronk was getting on the cart he bent/flexed his knee a few times. To me (and what do I know) it was like he was thinking it wasn't as bad as he thought.

Never once seen a guy who has just had a positive field acl test flex his knee like that. That was very encouraging indeed.

it means when we play the divisional round game at home he will be there

No, I know its not a terrible injury, but what is the recovery usually like? Is it like a bruise? Something pulled? Will he be fine in a few days? How severe can one of these be?

I don't know how this team will move the football.:( very sad situation.
Well if it's not too serious we'll have him back. As horrible as the injury situation is we can still get the #1 seed as long as Amendola is back this week or next. I'd LOVE for the Broncos to walk into Gillete if we have Collins, Edelman, Gronk, Amendola and HT back on the field.

IF Gronk is ok then this loss can be forgotten. The Broncos will not win out. No chance with that offense and QB. They will do well. But not 5-0. Probably 3-2. And thats enough for us to beat them.

We need to keep ahead of the Bengals.

No, I know its not a terrible injury, but what is the recovery usually like? Is it like a bruise? Something pulled? Will he be fine in a few days? How severe can one of these be?
Even if he misses a couple weeks I still consider it a major break for us and him. I don't know how he could be the same if he had torn an ACL for the second time (same leg?).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back