PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Rob Gronkowski Injury Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Idk if I'm more surprised that he played through it or that it takes only a couple of weeks for a punctured lung to heal.

wow what a hell of a hit then. damn

"Punctured lung. Out 1 week."

Football players are nuts. If I had a punctured lung I'd be out 7 months. I'm actually fine with him taking all the time he needs to recover from that one.

Wow they really almost tore Bradys acl and punctured Gronkowski's lung in the same game....

Hard to see him playing this week given the long flight to San Francisco.

Man wow. That's crazy. Get well soon big guy.

What a hit by Thomas. All 5'10 202lb of him

Wow they really almost tore Bradys acl and punctured Gronkowski's lung in the same game....

They are mean vicious intimidating and full of swagger.

Get well soon Gronk!

Thankfully just 1-2 week. Least we dont have stone hands for the backup tight end this time around

Man I'm glad Gronk or Brady didn't suffer any serious injuries last night. Could've ruined our season those two hits alone. Get well soon Gronk

Unreal toughness. When a concussion had been ruled out I had an inkling it had to be more than just getting winded.

Although I guess the wind did really get knocked out a lung...

One of the first times I've seen him look mortal. Hell of a hit and props for his attitude after.

Unreal toughness. When a concussion had been ruled out I had an inkling it had to be more than just getting winded.

Although I guess the wind did really get knocked out a lung...

One of the first times I've seen him look mortal. Hell of a hit and props for his attitude after.
I would have liked to seen Thomas try and do a hit like that when Gronk isn't totallly defensive. Would bounce right off

Only kind of whinging here but damn, a punctured lung and they still needed to commit what should have been pass interference at the end of the game...

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call