PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

RG III visiting Jets amid Fitzpatrick talks...

Status
Not open for further replies.
"As a jets fan, this is exciting. If he can stay healthy, this could work out"

God if RG3 is their starting QB it will be a **** show..have fun winning Forte!

What's the saying? Addition by subtraction. Seems to sum up the Patriots off-season so far. It's just the subtraction is on other teams at the QB position.

Please jesus...just like that Tebow Sanchez year....except now Denver has Sanchez...mediocre to awful qb play anyone? Where does Fitz end up? Then again a fitz/RG3rdBestQbOnTheTeam battle is tailor made for NYC...

Where can Fitzpatrick go if not to green new jersey? I thought Denver but trading for Sanchez makes that seem unlikely, maybe Cleveland if kapernick falls through

Sent from my KFSOWI using Tapatalk

I do so love this time of year. RGIII, if he does go to the Jest, is like throwing red meat toapack of starving dogs. The NYC ediots and reportards will have a field day with him. If he thinks that the media was rough on him in Washington, just wait until he sees how savage the NYC press can be.

I do so love this time of year. RGIII, if he does go to the Jest, is like throwing red meat toapack of starving dogs. The NYC ediots and reportards will have a field day with him. If he thinks that the media was rough on him in Washington, just wait until he sees how savage the NYC press can be.

Yeah, if he has any choice at all, his agents should be steering him to a nice historically mediocre midwestern team where people don't organize their emotional lives around pro football. NYC would be a disaster.

But, given the way most of these people think, they see NYC as an opportunity for endorsement income, and hence more desirable.

Yeah, if he has any choice at all, his agents should be steering him to a nice historically mediocre midwestern team where people don't organize their emotional lives around pro football. NYC would be a disaster.

But, given the way most of these people think, they see NYC as an opportunity for endorsement income, and hence more desirable.
He'll definitely stay relevant in Jersey. Might ruin what little hope he had of a career though. It's a Jersey thing.

LOL. For a Jest fan, watching a hobo pee on a rat on the 2 train is exciting...

Where can Fitzpatrick go if not to green new jersey? I thought Denver but trading for Sanchez makes that seem unlikely, maybe Cleveland if kapernick falls through

Sent from my KFSOWI using Tapatalk

Sanchez won't be the starter though

If RG3 went to the Jets, sure, the bust potential is enormous with that franchise and media market. But if he even becomes 2/3 his rookie self, we won't be laughing.

I want to face him twice a year..please please baby jesus

Sanchez won't be the starter though
yeah but I dont think they would have gotten Sanhcez if they were going to come anywhere close to what Fitzpatrick wants.

Yep, I took Forte at his word and he goes to a team that hasn't been in a SB since the 60's and has a QB issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back